Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lessening the battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

lessening the battles Empty
PostSubject: lessening the battles   lessening the battles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:26 pm

At times i feel like our minds, bodies and souls are yelling at us through sickness to just heal ourselves. heal from that path in life which keeps us holding grudges - keeps our mental stability at bay due to the fact we cannot and will not allow ourselves to grow.

We get sick when we are angry and we get sad when we are angry and depressed. If you truly believe all the crap shoved at you - you are an ashtray at the best of times.

The essence of being human should come with the definition "under construction for growth."

No one really understands our purpose is to come together to heal ourselves and each other.

Until we do we will never ever grow spiritually.

In my lifetime i have been severely betrayed and have held grudges till I was blue in the face, but about two weeks ago i realized something about all of that.

If you really believe in Karma or any of that or even none of it- those people still get what is coming to them. It REALLY is out of our hands. It is their lessons to learn and we were only the harbringers.

IF you let yourself be upset and sad - you become that belief - in a sense what you believe you are is what you become.. i have lost some weight in the last couple of weeks simple just from unloading that symobolic crap.

You start to feel better once you reach the true plain of higher existance and purpose. For some it comes late in life - why do you think your granny fanny was so wise? For others it comes early.. perhaps through tragedy?

I am feeling better these days and can honestly say I don't care - I can forgive. Granted I am still the queen of lessons learned and no human being is perfect .. but a little goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

lessening the battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: lessening the battles   lessening the battles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Life is too short to hold grudges. People spend entire lifetimes angry at another with no real reason why as the old reasons are forgotten.

Anger does tear at whole societies and stops us from growing. Until we learn that, we will never reach our full potential.
Back to top Go down

lessening the battles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Spirituality and Religion-
Jump to: