Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Eyed Kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Black Eyed Kids Empty
PostSubject: Black Eyed Kids   Black Eyed Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:45 am

The large farmhouse was two miles away from the small town where Old Dan was getting some supplies. "It is going to storm again tonight and I need to make sure we have batteries and other things. Donna does not like it when the place goes dark at night. I guess she was always afraid of the dark and I don't know why." The store clerk smiled as she rang Old Dan up and told him to be careful. Everyone knew everyone else in the county and all loved Old Dan and his wife Donna. They had lived in the old farmhouse all their life as Donna grew up there. Their kids had moved away so it was only them and the townfolk would drop by every so often to check on them. Old Dan would complain and say he was only a bit older and not yet feeble, but they didn't mind and were always invited for food.

Donna saw Old Dan drive up in the beat up truck and asked about the batteries for the flashlights. "The radio said we could get possible tornadoes tonight." Old Dan brushed them off and mumbled a few curse words to himself. "I heard those and it still is wise to be a bit cautious especially at our age."

It was getting dark as Old Dan was finished with the shutters and tying down tarps on some equipment. He drank some coffee with his sandwich and noticed the lightning in the distance. It was soon raining quite hard and the thunder sounded like it was being set off right next to the house. Bright flashes of lightning startled Donna as Old Dan sat next to her and held her hand. "These storms come and go quite quickly, Donna. I will make sure of it and yell at God if he doesn't make it go away." Donna laughed and told Old Dan not to blasphemy in her house. The storm did not lighten up as there was a knock at the door. Old Dan got up to answer it as Donna shook her head for him not to.

"If you're that worried, grab the shotgun and aim it at the door." Donna walked to where the shotgun was and put her hand by it. Old Dan opened the door with the chain still on and saw two teenaged boys standing there soaking wet. He saw two others standing at the bottom of the stairs to the porch. The lightning flashed and Old Dan noticed the boys had completely black eyes which made his skin crawl. "Sir, we are lost and need to use your phone." Old Dan didn't say anything but shook his head no.

"Dan, they are just kids. Let them in so they can use the phone and dry off in front of the fire." Old Dan looked at Donna and did not want her to see the eyes so he tried to make an excuse. "I don't think you need to have boys and girls undressing in front of each other. Their parents would give us holy hell." Donna wondered why her husband was now the scared one.

"Dear, the girls can come with me and you can stay with the boys if that is what is bothering you. They sound like good kids who are getting poured on as we speak. Let them in." Old Dan stood at the door and noticed the four teens had been staring at him with those black and piercing eyes. "Please sir, let us in." Old Dan opened up the door and soon two blood curdling screams were heard.

The farmhand stood at the door and was shaken up as the sheriff walked up to the house. "Sheriff, I have never seen a look of terror like that on a face before. I think they must have seen the Devil himself." The sheriff thought the man was exaggerating until he saw the bodies of both Old Dan and Donna lying there with the most horrifying looks on their faces. The coroner was standing there and shaking his head.

"Heart attack is what killed them, Bob. I don't know what they saw and there are no other clues as to who they let in. But there is not one mark on their bodies. They were just scared to death. That is the only way to explain this."
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Black Eyed Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Kids   Black Eyed Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am

I have written many versions of this story and decided to stick with the horror one. No explanations as to who or what the Black Eyed Kids are. Just let the imagination do it for you.
Back to top Go down

Black Eyed Kids
Page 1 of 1