Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my best friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

my best friend Empty
PostSubject: my best friend   my best friend I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I often wonder where are catfolk and dogfolk go when they pass. I had to make the horrifying decision to let my best friend go Saturday. I'm devastated of course, but I keep finding small peices of him everytime I get teary eyed I'll find something. It is as if hes here saying "i'm still with you.."

It is hard in itself to watch them go from being vibrant and young into these tiny geriatric little people. I hope Mr. Panther is aware (if I know him he is very much so) I love him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

my best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my best friend   my best friend I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:13 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I have one cat who is about 12 years old and I hope she lives for a long time. I do believe they have souls and go to different planes of existence. Or they stick around and let you know they are still there for you.

It is hard to watch them grow old when they start to suffer from things like arthritis and other medical problems. We want to keep them around and yet we don't want them to suffer.

It used to be all animals were let out and they would just disappear after they got old. People never saw them die and figured they ran away. That way no one really confronted the death of a pet like we do now. Most are kept indoors or on a leash so we see them age and have those tough decisions to make. I believe it makes us all stronger in the end as we find out what real love and devotion is.

Mr Panther is now sitting next to Bastet as she tells him to go and purr in your ear at night.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

my best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my best friend   my best friend I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

My doggie Bonnie is being put down tomorrow due to old age and a form of dementia. She is 17 years old and lives a thousand miles away in Louisiana. I know it is best for her and she will be with loved ones as the vet is coming over to the house to do the job. She won't have to be traumatized by being taken to the vets.

Still, she was my doggie when I was living there but I had no room up here. I had to leave due to health reasons and she stayed behind in a good home. I will miss that pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my best friend   my best friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my best friend
Page 1 of 1