Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires! Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Vampires! Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Vampires! Prologue   Vampires! Prologue I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:56 pm

"They are coming again and will grab more of our children. Why are they attacking us like this? Usually they feed on the highwaymen along with the fools and drunkards. Are the Gods displeased with us?" The Baron was asking the High Priestess about the waves of vampire attacks besetting the small village. Many knew of the vampires and they lived in an old fort abandoned by soldiers from some long ago war. They usually left the town be and rid it of the bad elements. For the past month they had started grabbing the young men and women in the village and now the children. Vampires would come during the day and pose as visitors at first. No one was safe as the old beggar woman might turn out to be a vampire.

"I have asked Isis, Jupiter and Juno about those attacks. They have answered in a riddle which I am trying to figure out. I think they are letting this slide as a mistake on the book of the vampires since they usually leave us alone. I will call on other Gods and Goddesses to help us out in these dire times." The Baron then bowed and thanked the High Priestess for her time. The Baron then saw the teenaged boy who was quite tanned and approached him. "You are the young keeper of the Sun God and Goddess Temple. They usually pick youths of quite beauty. I wonder if you can fetch your Temple Priest so I can speak with him." The boy smiled and ran into the Temple as the Baron saw several young teen boys and girls sunning themselves in the back. They were unclothed and it was forbidden to ask them of any sexual or unsavory favors.

"Baron, it is good to see you. I take it you are here to speak about those horrid creatures. I assure you they are going to pay for this if it keeps up. Perhaps they are bored living on that drab former fort. All the old buildings were taken down and they usually sleep on the ground. Maybe they are eying our village? I will go over to speak with the vampires along with my young helpers. The High Priestess is terrified of them and I don't blame her. They would never dare attack us, but she says otherwise." The Priest wore a golden sun disk on his head and a white robe. He was pleasant with gray hair to show his age.

"Valia, come and look at the Priest of the Sun God and Goddess approach our ugly little prison. He brings such beautiful boys and girls with him. I think we will have a major feast with all of them as the main course." Valia laughed along with her companion as they woke the others up. The High Priest entered the old fort which was now a grassy field with small stones scattered around the area. Most were used to build the village homes as well as the temples. "I am here to see the lord and lady of this place. I wish you no harm but I must speak with you."

Largo stood by Valia and nodded for the others to sit on the grass as he bared his fangs to the young boys and girls. "Helia and Sol have been very kind to those young men and women at your side. I wonder if their flesh and blood are as tasty as they look. Speak quickly or we will forget who you are and indulge our basic desires." The High Priest bowed and told the teens to move back a little.

"You have been attacking our city and grabbing the good citizens. First it was the sentries who guarded us at night, then it was the young couples. Now you grab our children in broad daylight. I ask why you do this to us. Is there anything we can do to stop this? Will we have to sacrifice a maiden to you every month?" Largo laughed as he walked toward the priest.

"We are just as powerful as the Gods if not more. We walk among you night and day and have no enemies. We are immortal and only require blood and it doesn't have to be human. We grew tired of being treated this way by humans and the Gods so we are now going to take over your world. You will change all your temples to worship and honor us. You will give us a virgin boy and girl every day to feast on. We now make the demands and will move in your village during the full Moon which is tonight." The Priest was now terrified and begged the vampires not to do this.

"Leave the young ones and go inform the others. You can pray to your Gods but do they answer?" Largo began to laugh as he and Valia began to check out the boys and girls who were wearing skimpy robes. They then bared their fangs and showed their demonic faces to the Priest roaring at the same time. The Priest ran out of the fort as fast as he could toward the village. Largo was preparing to bite the boy the Baron had spoken to when Valia stopped him.

"We will dine on them after we get the others and make it our conquering feast. We will need much energy to fight off those armies that will be rounded up." Largo laughed and pitied the fighting forces they could all easily defeat.

"Helia and Sol, I pray for you to answer as the vampires have taken your virgin servants to defile. I know you care less about the villages, but you are very fond of those we pick for your temples. Please, answer and help us find a way to defeat the vampires." The Priest had not run toward the village but found a large rock overlooking a creek and sat upon it to do his praying. A woman with a golden Sun Disk appeared before him and smiled at him. "We do hear your prayers and were hoping the vampires would go back to keeping the bad elements under control. It seems they now want to rule our beautiful world and think of themselves as our equals. They will all pay dearly for this."

Largo was laughing as he could see the Priest stopped to say a prayer. "He is a fool as they will not heed him. We should just get on with the feast and surprise the village. Then we will recruit other vampires to our cause and conquer the big cities and then the empires and kingdoms. Humankind will bow to us."

"Humans will never bow to your kind. Unhand my children foul beasts." Largo saw a beautiful woman with black flowing hair and tanned skin wearing a white flowing gown. She had a Sun Disk on her head and at first he figured she was a High Sun Priestess. Largo smiled as he was going to add her to the menu of his feast. The Sun Goddess Helia smiled and waved her hand.

"You defiled my Temple with your acts of savagery. You will now pay an ultimate price as the Sun is now your enemy. When her rays hit your skin, you will burn and feel the agony of her purity." Largo and the other vampires felt a burning sensation as they stayed under the sunlight. Largo caught fire as he screamed in agony watching the others try and run for shade. A few dug holes and were trying to bury themselves to get out of the Sun. Valia also screamed and begged for mercy.

"I did not want this but Largo did. Just let us be as we have learned our lesson. Do not condemn us to the night alone." Helia turned into a brilliant sphere and rose into the sky as Valia burned into a crisp along with Largo. No vampires at the fort survived the Sun and many others around the world perished when they found the Sun was their enemy. Some found shelter in caves and small huts. They realized to never try and usurp the Gods or take over again. Now they were all condemned to be eternal night walkers.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Vampires! Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires! Prologue   Vampires! Prologue I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:01 pm

I am not sure if there will be a series or not this time. I do like the beginning story of vampires and also like for them to be the bad guys. Too many sensitive vampires out there. They want your blood and care nothing about humans as they view us as food. If there will be a series, it will play out much differently than before.
Back to top Go down

Vampires! Prologue
Page 1 of 1