Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draconians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Draconians Empty
PostSubject: Draconians   Draconians I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:11 am

So I recently read a forum post on another forum I was reading.. regarding ouijas and the Illuminati.. mainly because of Crowley's work with them and his direct involvement with the Illuminati. Anywho.. I found this article on Draconians after a woman encountered something similar during a ouija use.

www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm

let me know what you think.. just curious.. this was after a recent conspiracy by comedian katt williams and the recent admission he made of not being "one of them" so now his career has hit a low point. Some think he is on drugs others think it is the illuminati driving him nuts... who knows really.. we can get into some dark stuff here. But for my own sanity we can just stick to the point at hand. lol!

Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Draconians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconians   Draconians I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

That stuff is pretty out there. I have read so many different things about Draconians stating they are friendly to this stuff which states they eat human children.

I guess it is the early fear of snakes that people dream of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Draconians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconians   Draconians I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:18 pm

that is why part of me gets annoyed on other forums.. I want them to explain to me how they "put 2 and 4 to get 7..." they never can.. either way pretty interesting if not slightly out there.

The side to me that thinks this is so crazy it may actually be true always makes me go hmmm but like with UFO and aliens why have we never seen "dead remains?" like with Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Draconians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconians   Draconians I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:28 pm

I do know Draconians are from another world and some Reptilians could be early Earth type humanoid creatures who evolved from the dinosaurs.

They have recently found out many things about dinosaurs not known 30 years ago such as the possibility they were warm blooded and they were also quite intelligent. The image of the slow and dimwitted creatures is left to shows like the original Land of the Lost.

I do think there are Reptilian creatures out there as there are many credible sightings and encounters. I also think we are being visited by Draconians as well as other types of creatures. But are they part of a plot to rule the world? If so, they would be doing so by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draconians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconians   Draconians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draconians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Thinkers and Ideas-
Jump to: