Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange message.. what could it mean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Strange message.. what could it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Strange message.. what could it mean?   Strange message.. what could it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm

I had a rather odd experience last week while I was home sick. I received my copy of a long awaited book that I had wanted to read " Raechel's Eyes, by Helen Littrell."

I have no idea why the book appealed to me in a way I HAD TO READ it ASAP, so I suggested it to my Book club here. I got the book last Thursday and I sat down on my couch..It wasnt' what I would call a "used" copy that I thought I was getting. Instead it was brand new- never read but on the inside of the book there was a message to a person signed by Author Helen Littrell. Gave me goose bumps after I finished reading the book.

Reason I say this is because it seems after coming into contact with "Raechel" the human alien hybrid weird systematic things happen to those around her.

The fact I got this copy made me feel like perhaps it was a message to me or something. I cannot explain it. The feeling behind it was quite odd.

I just wanted to share it because it made me go "woah" with lack of a better term of exression. 99% of the time my life is in a state of Odd. So this should come as no shock, but still just odd.

Question
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Strange message.. what could it mean?   Strange message.. what could it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm

That is rather strange. I do have the book on my wish-list and will get it later on as I have many other titles ahead of it. I will have to check out the copy when I get it.

Thank you for sharing this.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Strange message.. what could it mean?   Strange message.. what could it mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 am

yes it was strange. If I meet any green people I will be sure to let you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange message.. what could it mean?   Strange message.. what could it mean? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange message.. what could it mean?
Page 1 of 1