Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Neighbors...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 am

I have to tell this story to you all because it is funnier than it actually sounds.

So Friday my boyfriend and I were on our way somewhere to pick up a bite to eat... and we stopped at the gas station for mints and our neighbor (the crazy dog breeder...)

He was all excited to run into us.. (I'm thinking he may have been drunk or high.. or heck both...) he procedes to come up to the car window and says.. "hey you guys ever notice the guy that stops in front of your house with his ugly poodle?"

I said no, but I have seen an older guy walking his dog. He says "Yeah that is him.. with glasses?" I said yeah why?

He procedes to tell me that he stops in front of my house (you cannot see in from the street at all I have checked it) and stares up at our big bay window. Just stands there. "I dont' think he is a rapist or a pervert I just think he is a nosy old geezer that likes to get his rocks off watching people like hes nosy..."

I looked at my boyfriend as we pulled away and I was kinda alarmed - as anyone would be... and he of course told me I had nothing to worry about.

So I have been watching my house for anyone.. I have not seen him at all.

And I also contemplated not telling my boyfriend just bringing home another dog for safety because it was rather alarming...but a good friend of mine says to me.. didn't you say there was a ghost in your house?

Now here is the odd part.. last week I guess this was going on.. and I kept feeling my dad all around me. Smelling his bad cologne (he thought polo was amazing I thought it was gross hahaha) And I am now wondering because it hasn't happened since and no man has been stopping in front of our house - if the guy did stop because he saw a ghost in my window..??

Sounds weird but this past saturday was 3 years to the day my dad passed.

Just odd. And even odder that my friend who isn't really a ghost person said that to me.. it got me thinking.

(for those of you worried about it . I lock my doors double bolted and my pit bull runs the house now during the day. If he does look up he will see my dog looking back.. for a little guy I would not go breaking in my house. I think he would protect me if something happened. )

Just an odd ball story for the week..
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm

That is quite interesting. It could be he stopped for some mundane reason, but it is possible he saw something looking at him from the window.

I would keep a look out to make sure the man looking at the window isn't some type of creep. (Motion sensor lights are good, but they can be set off by all kinds of little critters. People start to ignore them after a while and if it is an intruder it is too late.)

Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 am

So far I have not seen him during the day. I have been off early from work a few times in the last two weeks. I'm hoping my neighbor is just a goofy guy.

I'm very paranoid when it comes to stuff like that. Especially because I watch all those true life crime shows. I pay attention to my surroundings. (as Oprah would say on her program to women walking in parking garages at night.)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Mace, a whistle and a small .22 handgun should do the trick.

On a humorous note, when you mentioned about the man staring at the windows, I thought about my old place where the curtains and shades were always up. My boys (teenagers) would get out of the shower and walk around the house naked for an hour or so. I never bothered pulling down the shades, and never got any complaints from neighbors.

I can see a stranger looking up and getting a shock (if they are a prude) of their life!
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 am

That's a boy or guy for you. =0)

Saw the weirdo this morning I scared him by saying good morning. maybe the up frontness of my attitude will not allow him to think I'm one of those easy prey gals.

I'm a real B***h at the best of times. Razz

Plus my bf would kick his arse if he ever tried anything. Honestly he is old. Late 50's or late 60's it was almost light out. The creepy part was he didn't even say good morning. Just looked at me and walked away. (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

If my neighbor had never mentioned it I would never have thought anything of it. Now i'm like eewwwwwwewwwww Razz

I didn't get any serial killer vibes so that is good. My first impression was that he may be mentally disabled. I'll just be extra careful.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Now you know your neighbor isn't crazy, so some good has come out of it.

I would make sure to keep the pets safe as he could be casing the place to steal the pets for dog fighting. It is a sad fact, but dog fighting is a big reason dogs go missing.

Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah I have a fenced in yard and I keep a real close watch on my baby:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Neighbors...
Page 1 of 1