Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Viceroy by Karl Kramer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

The Viceroy by Karl Kramer Empty
PostSubject: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 am

I am the Viceroy of the Spanish territories called Florida. I have received a strange letter from my brother, who is a Cardinal in the Central part of the Americas. He wrote asking me to build a vault underneath the properties our family owns. It was puzzling as the construction was unlike anything I have seen. The instructions on how to do this were explicit as so I could make sure it was done correctly.

Several months passed after the receipt of the letter and I wrote back to the Cardinal asking what he wanted done. His Eminence wrote back and stated he would come by for a visit in the following weeks. He had some items to show me and wanted to make sure I shared it with no one. Of course, I honor my brother as family and not just a Man of God.

It was a very hot day when he arrived with a large trunk which was quite heavy. My brother was quiet about what was inside them until they were unloaded inside the manor. After the help left, my brother took a short rest and then told me what was going on.

"There are some interesting items I had to secretly take out of the diocese I was running. The royal decree is anything found of gold must be melted down and all books found must be destroyed. I had a very hard time obeying those commands as I have always been a man of inquiring mind. I have known several of the natives who told me they were worried about some of their sacred artifacts being melted down. They asked me if I could just look at them and hide the artifacts for them. What I saw amazed me and I decided to secret them out." My brother then started to open up the crates and I saw the glittering of the golden objects.

I noticed one object looked like a strange turtle, but it was totally round and looked like it had port holes one would see on a ship. A green crystal skull shaped like an unusual demon was taken out and I was informed it glowed. Many other strange objects of the likes I have never seen were removed, including metal books and plates with strange writing.

"They claim these are from the star people and not demons. I looked through many of the artifacts and some of them had a calming affect on me. This orb of a large gem hums when I hold it. It is trying to tell me something" my brother whispered.

I also was one who wanted to learn of many things, even if it was dangerous. What my brother was doing could get us burned at the stake or roasted alive, so we had to be careful. "I take it this is the reason you wanted me to build the vault with only a few people knowing about it. They will not tell anyone as I made sure of it" I said. My brother knew what I meant and did not want to know the details so I refrained from telling him.

There were some strange light weight plates which were very thin. They had the most unusual designs to them and the material they were made of was not known to me. They did not look like the natives had made them. "Those come from the star people according to the natives" my brother told me.

There were other strange shapes like an egg also with portholes like the turtle shaped object. Many of the objects were made of solid gold or were different color crystal type gems. It took us the night, but we put them away in the vault.

The books had some very elaborate drawings of the star people. Some looked like us, others looked like the Devil himself. Part of me wanted to burn the books that were made of the paper type material and melt the golden ones, but my quest for learning kept me from doing so.

"I am hoping one of our descendents will study this and learn who these people are. If they are as real as the natives say they are, this would change everything." My brother wanted to study them further, but he had to get back to his duties. He also knew the time wasn't right and it may not come until after our lifetimes. Maybe not until generations pass. This was why he wanted me to build the hidden vault to store them. It was also on the family properties so they would be safe.

I have written this all down and hidden the letter for someone who could decipher the clues could find. My hope is one day they will be able to find out who the star people are and translate the books and plates.

Last edited by Mercury on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

damn it now I need pop corn.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 pm

So far this is just a one shot story. I have wondered if it is possible this happened somewhere several hundred years ago. Some higher ranking Church official seeing some artifacts and not wanting to destroy what he did not understand.

Of course, it can be a prelude to the discovery by someone in the future (our present).

I just hope there are hidden storage rooms with treasures and objects of mystery from those times. It is sad reading about all that has been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 am

I agree. The church has done some horrific things to protect Jesus. Hoestly this was a "Man" first and from everything you read he was a pretty nice guy so i doubt he would want history to be irradicated. It just seems like another way for a corrupt system to keep poaching for more money. My friends that are catholic think religion still has something to do with god. What they don't get is it doesnt' have anything to do with God. It is about C O N T R O L!!! Even if they did not intend on that in the beginning it is now.

I do have to say the new pope seems like a more stand up guy than most since he did announce that UFO's could be aliens. That was the largest stepping stone to truth the church has released in hundreds of years!

It was funny because as soon as they press released that all the people I knew that were Catholic decided it could be possible too. As long as the Church says it is okay and possible then they were most likely to believe it.

Brain washing much??

I feel sorry for the people that are really true to their belief systems and think they are doing something good. I feel like if they knew a little more and perhaps realized that God never wanted us to go through priests - prayer is prayer- they may feel short changed.

Growing up Baptist taught me one crucial thing.. just because a human man says this is this and that is that don't believe it. Go with instinct and what is in your heart.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

The latest Pope is quite conservative, so imagine what a more freethinking one would do. They do think the next pick will reflect the Church's growth in Africa and we could see the first black Pope. He might open up some of the archives and artifacts they have stowed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Viceroy by Karl Kramer   The Viceroy by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Viceroy by Karl Kramer
Page 1 of 1