Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blessing Away Spirits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Blessing Away Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Blessing Away Spirits   Blessing Away Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:01 am

You know I have spoken to many skeptical friends and some even though they have different backrounds have all had some experiences with houses being haunted.

In the research I have done with mediums and other friends in the field of "ghosting" as I call it I have learned one major thing is that whenever you move always always always bless the home. Even before you put your furniture in it.

The main thing is claiming the space for your own.

Three easy steps to keeping entities away are as follows and you do not have to be schooled in the arts of any religion or witch craft.

items to always have on hand

1. sea salt
2. sage
3. white candles

put sea salt around the house - windows, corners, doors and your property line including side walks.

burn sage in these areas as well

keep white candles lit during this and just think positive warm thoughts and gently ask the spirits to respect your home. You may have to command them to leave in some cases but as long as you keep fear at bay and are stern and positive in thought you can get them to go.

Fear is the main reason many "bad" ones stay. Feeding off that fear and causing you stress = more energy for them to steal from you.

In other cases they stay from an attachment. Asking them to go to the white light or in my case when I have had them I ask them to go to their 'space." Some will not go to a white light.

Also bless them. Say you are blessing them. Wish them good and send them away. Even bad ones. Kind of like that bible saying "to love thy enemy."

that is all for now.

Blessings.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Blessing Away Spirits   Blessing Away Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

That should do the trick for those having problems. So far, I have not had a bad encounter with a spirit. My brother does think my Dad is visiting us as his little baby will stare at a corner and smile at what appears to be nothing.

I have often heard very young children and babies can see these spirits and it wouldn't surprise me if Dad was paying a visit to see his new grandson.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Blessing Away Spirits   Blessing Away Spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 am

Awe. My dad has with my grand Nieces. Both do that at my mom's. =0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessing Away Spirits   Blessing Away Spirits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessing Away Spirits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Ghosts and Orbs-
Jump to: