Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO accounts that make you mad..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

UFO accounts that make you mad.. Empty
PostSubject: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

Out of the many things people have encountered there are the ways in which these things are treated and it just makes you mad in the end!

Top 5 angry proofs that made you crazy when they said "no must be hallucinations.. " really? REALLY??? scratch Twisted Evil

5. ROSWELL (it crashed they told the truth by accident people asked questions then they lied.. end of story)

4. THE SO CALLED "METEOR" IN SIBERIA IN 1908( YEAH meteor my uncles arse..that is why there is a strange formation left and animals don't go there)

3. BETTY AND BARNEY HILL (she proves she knows about star systems that we don't know about till years later but the nice old folks are kooks..yeah okay if they say so..)

2. Rendlesham Forest incident ( the skeptical genius' (sarcasm totally intended here..) say it was a light house thousands of miles away or a police car..again SERIOUSLY??????)))

1. THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (hate to break it to you all but evidence has proven it can't be moving light flares because of the movement of the lights and or craft..plus it took up more than half the sky as an object would!)

per phoenix lights.. found this vid.:

https://youtu.be/gg6cGCAB2Ck
Back to top Go down
OD
Elder Spirit
Elder Spirit
OD

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm

One problem is that in some cases like Roswell,
the goverment has changed it's story so many times,
that the truth maybe unbelievable. affraid
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Exactly makes me crazy..I mean I understand the reason for the cover-up to a point, but at the same time why make up stupid lies. You would at least think they would think up more creative things to say..

What a Face
Back to top Go down
OD
Elder Spirit
Elder Spirit
OD

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Tethys13 wrote:
Exactly makes me crazy..I mean I understand the reason for the cover-up to a point, but at the same time why make up stupid lies. You would at least think they would think up more creative things to say..

What a Face

Yes, but a good liar (us government) will tell one lie,
and back it up with another and another.
It is much akin to political speak. clown
After awhile you have forgotten the question and have an idiotic answer. Suspect

UFO accounts that make you mad.. Gif
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 pm

They did find two (not one) separate radar confirmations form two military bases for the Betty and Barney Hill incident. They also keep leaving out Mr Hill described the beings and the ship way before any hypnotism was used. This is in Project Blue Book files at the time of the incident.

The case in Montana where several missiles lost all power during a credible sighting. Many debunkers just dismissed this one even though the missile systems have two back-up systems in case the main power fails. If this happened to one missile, OK. But it happened to ten.

The incident of the missile being filmed at Vandenberg AFB. It was funny watching the Bill Nye the Science Guy basically calling the eyewitness a liar. He did get irate and the exchange is very colorful. The man is a respected PhD now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x84QrZxRKE

The debunkers are going to dismiss any evidence if it does not fit their ideas.

Stanton Friedman has a lot to say on the subject at his site:

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=articles&fdt=2009.02.04

Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:09 am

my number 6 would have to be the recent shut down of OHARE airport in Chicago too. The photos don't lie. I will have to check out those videos. THANKS FOR SHARING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 am

The O'Hare incident is one of the most puzzling ones out there. It has been silenced by the major airlines as pilots and workers do not want to lose their jobs over this. But there are some very good credible reports from this incident, including some recordings by tower employees discussing what is being observed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6869824298527014780

If they don't dismiss the case outright, they ignore it like the Father Gill incident in Papua New Guinea. He made contact with the beings in the ships and it was witnessed by dozens of reliable people.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 am

Did you happen to catche the rebroadcast of UFO's Secret Access on the H2 channel Sunday night?

They had the recordings on there and it was crazy how they were in complete confusion as how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Many were threatened with losing their jobs if they went public about this. It is a sad case of a cover-up, more by the companies than the government.

It reminds me of the recently found footage of the Alaska Airlines UFO incident in which the pilot and crew (along with some passengers). It was a huge object (bigger than a football field) and was shaped like Saturn. One of the better sightings by a person who had many years of experience as a pilot.

His reward for coming forward was losing his flying privileges and given a desk job until he retired.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah wasn't the Alaska sighting the one they had documented proof on paper showing the scan of the object circling the plane?

Maybe the ufo was trying to borrow some frequent flyer miles Wink

Always makes me wonder why they follow airplanes..
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes, they also found a video where someone taped the actual radar encounter from Japan also. It speaks volumes when you hear the cross talk on what the object is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iSzjoGwxG4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO accounts that make you mad..   UFO accounts that make you mad.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO accounts that make you mad..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Ufology Inc-
Jump to: