Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bigfoot in Ohio??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 am

http://ohiobigfootorganization.blogspot.com/

Who knew in my own small state of Ohio this was going on???

funny and cool Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
LoSt iN ThOuGhT
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer
LoSt iN ThOuGhT

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 am

Very cool!

We live in the Pacific Northwest, we being my husband and dog and myself.

Anyway I completely 100% believe there is something out there, whatever you want to call it. After watching all the Finding Bigfoot programs on The Animal Planet channel we now say Squatch ! a lot.

There are so many vast areas of forest lands I can believe something can stay pretty much hidden if it wants to.

I think the Patterson Film is real.

I don't think anybody could see an upright bear and think it was a Squatch! I hate it when the experts say.."It was most likely a bear" no way.

I agree with this....

Bigfoot researchers generally lean toward one explanation: The Bigfoot-Giganto Theory (hypothesis). The subject of Gigantopithecus has attracted an increasing amount of interest anthropologists and primatologitsts over the past few decades. The Bigfoot-Giganto hypothesis suggests that bigfoots are surving relatives of the genus Gigantopithecus. Gigantopithecus (the Latin word for "Giant Ape") was a giant cousin of the orangutan. It was presumed to be extinct.

Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I can totally see that. Especially considering how - as we now know- every state has pretty much had a sighting. I did find it kind of funny that the latest episode of "finding bigfoot" they were going to Delaware.. I could not at all resist laughing out loud. "Delaware" hmmm

It is so close to Jersey that Boardwalks and Pizza Places come to mind.. no idea why just did haha rabbit
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Sasquatch is one mobile creature. There are estimates of a population of at least 10,000 of these creatures, and they do move around where the food is. The majority of them are living in the vast wildernesses of the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Alaska and Canada. There are also many rural areas all over this country and plenty of places for them to hide and rest during the day without detection.

I did see a program on History which gave out two possible theories of what Sasquatch is: Gigantopithecus (A large apelike hominid which lived thousands of years ago and is presumed extinct) or a giant relative to Neanderthal man which could reach the sizes described by what Bigfoot witnesses claim.

There are even small patches of woods where some large animal can hide during the day so they can move out at night. Deer live in woods most of the time without detection, so can a Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 am

I can see how they can hide from us too, if they are a great ape then they are probably aware our presence is a threatening one. All the stories you hear are from people that are either completely nuts or they see a glimpse of it and the encounter is frightening. I hope they do find Bigfoot. I also hope they are nice to him too. Since humans have a way of disecting things they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
LoSt iN ThOuGhT
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer
LoSt iN ThOuGhT

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 am

I was wondering if there have ever been any Sasquatch sightings in Australia?

I will consult with the knower of many things, The Mighty Google.

Oh yes, it is quite prevalant there, The Yowie.

http://www.yowiehunters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1530&Itemid=165
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 pm

The Yowie is a terrifying Sasquatch like creature in Australia. I wonder how they got across the Pacific Ocean, but those are questions best left to the experts.

Cool video, thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

sorry to be a brat here in this post.. but why does watching "Finding Bigfoot" on the animal planet make me laugh out loud? I'm sorry..... here I have a site promoting science to back up the odd stuff but I find myself having such a hard time taking that tv show seriously.

It may be the main guy that heads it. I never got mad at Monsterquest when it was on tv and sometimes it was funny too, but nothing at all like "finding Bigfoot" I keep waiting on SNL to be doing a spoof of it!

Hope I'm not offending anyone here but man! Perhaps it is the editing.. yes we will say editing ... I love you
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I think those shows want to appeal to all aspects of cryptids. If you think Bigfoot is a ghost or an alien, they will have someone on their program stating those ideas. They want everyone to watch and try to lump all of the views into one.

It does seem to be working as there are dozens of these types of shows on the air now.

Even Ancient Aliens is going to do a Bigfoot is an Alien episode.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

I know... don't get me started Mercury haha

Laughing

I think it seems to get boring after a while though some of these ghost shows. They are all the same anymore.

I plan to get some small equipment and do a few searches this summer in some of the graveyards by my house and other places. With permission of course.

There was some activity in my home the other day, but nothing major. Not enough to call it haunted.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 pm

The problem is the shows have 13 to 16 episodes a season to fill and if they do well they sometimes will do two seasons in one year. They have to have filler in each episode as they try to look for a good idea.

I do say a quarter of the shows actually offer something tangible, but the rest is filler. I would do a show with six to eight episodes where they actually have something tangible in each episode. But the cables want ratings, so they want more filler if the show hits it big.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

oh the mighty dollar.. and still kind of humorous.. maybe it is my naughty side coming out this week.. =0) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigfoot in Ohio?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot in Ohio??   Bigfoot in Ohio?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot in Ohio??
Page 1 of 1