Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercury March/ April Featured Writer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mercury March/ April Featured Writer Empty
PostSubject: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 am

Some of his material is under construction but the stories you will find are quite fun and a good read.

Hailing from the dark side of the moon come the stories of Karl Kramer and others chasing after the preternatural.. walk with Mercury while he spins his web of intrigue.

enjoy!

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 01, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 am

Thank you so much!

=0)
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

I feel bad I have not been able to get five minutes to even look at most of the new stuff. I was pretty busy over the weekend. Im hoping to have some time to myself especially since I now have a pretty exhausting cold.. seems everyone in my office is Mercury March/ April Featured Writer 1741538857

making me Mercury March/ April Featured Writer 1139564009
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 am

I can't wait for everything to settle down so I'm not in bed by 8:30 being busy and sick has kept me from my love of forums lately. =0( But beware.. I will catch up and when i do look out!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Sounds great.. I think I am going to just keep you as the April Featured writer too. We are the only two that write so it would be rather conceited and self obsorbed to put ME in there as a featured writer.. haha

I am not ONE of the THOSE people. Plus half the stuff I write isn't as nice as yours mine always end up a lot more gory than I start out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am

Only thing is sometimes when I read your stories it takes me a long time because for some reason the width of it covers more than my computer screen. Not sure if that is something that can be fixed??

And I am not featuring myself. I'll wait. =0)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am

I have a wide screen monitor for my computer which may explain why you have to move the screen around. I wonder if most sites are now created so it fits those computers with wide screens. It used to be the sites were just stretched out, but now everything fits perfectly.

I am also glad you are taking your time as I still go back sometimes to change a few bits of information in the story. Sometimes I write when I am a bit tired and then it needs a major editing (I can get incoherent at times but I want to get the idea down).

If you are not ready, that is fine to feature yourself. I don't mind it and hope to add some more separate short stories.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm

NO pressure friend. Surprised

You don't have to write everyday if that is what you are thinking. I will keep you up through April and then I will think of something creative for this site. affraid watch out world! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:44 pm

That will work. It is really your spot you can showcase how ever you would like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

The short story about the computer being able to create or delete an idea was in my head and I saw the episode of it on Tales of the Darkside. They were a bit upbeat on how they did the story, so I decided to write my darker humored version of watch what you wish for.

I have other short stories in my head from long ago and will put them down once I remember how I ended them (or think of newer endings).
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Speaking of shows from back in the day.. I saw they had Alfred Hitchcock's show on DVD at Best buy for 19.99 twenty episodes.. =0)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 am

I have decided to focus on short stories (or those with a small multi part arc). I plan on doing the longer stories in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

I cleaned up the colors so the poems and stories are now easier to read.

I still don't know if and when I will get back to long story arcs. I have many short stories I want to get down first.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Dark story arc   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:25 pm

I am planning a short story arc that will be quite dark and disturbing due to its content. I won't go Stephen King on the descriptions, but those who are squeamish might want to take this into advisement. I will have a warning and it will be edited for content for this site.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Topic Fun   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:47 pm

There are several sites out there that feature photographs from the 1930s, 40s and 50s. Many of those photographs have a story waiting to be told. I am going to start posting a photo and tell the story of the character(s) shown. These stories are all going to follow the tone of the photograph.

Mercury March/ April Featured Writer 3
What are these women thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 pm

I do love to write and have made many changes over the past year. I deleted some stories only to rewrite them hoping they would gel a bit better.

I created Karl Kramer as an alter ego who is nothing like me. Karl is from a bygone era when writers used typewriters and did not worry about ebooks. He also has had a very interesting life and we are going to get back into that as I start a new series.

Gone is the silliness of many of the plots and over complicated back stories. There still will be an overall preternatural feel to the stories as all kinds of subjects get dealt with.

All my stories are fictional and are not intended to be about real persons living or dead. I might base some of them on people I have known in the past, but the characters are entirely fictional. Any similarity between persons living or dead is coincidental unless otherwise noted.

I might write about real events, but the takes are also fictional unless otherwise noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury March/ April Featured Writer   Mercury March/ April Featured Writer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercury March/ April Featured Writer
Page 1 of 1