A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

The one problem with ufology is the lack of a smoking gun to show to the skeptics and say: That is artificial and is not from the Earth. There are some cases which get close to this, but they all lack the absolute proof of alien visitation.

Now there is an artifact which is showing more and more evidence that it is not of this Earth: The Starchild Skull.

http://www.lloydpye.com/

The skull was found by a girl in Mexico and eventually landed in the hands of a US couple. They had heard Lloyd Pye was interested in such things as he was studying hominids for his interventionist theory. They let him take the skull for testing purposes although they still remain its owners.

A carbon dating test revealed it to be 900 years old, give or take 50 years. The early testing in 1999 revealed it was possibly human and most skeptical sites use that data to show their claim of the skull being human.

The reality is ancient DNA testing is very new and the field is advancing quickly. Testing was redone and the institute found many errors done in the 1999 test. Those errors are never stated when the skeptics use the data from those tests. They ignore the later tests done by more advanced instruments and procedures.

The early thought was the Starchild skull was a hybrid of human and alien DNA. Now the thinking is the skull is entirely extraterrestrial.

Recent finds on the DNA have Lloyd Pye and his crew very excited about this. If it shows to be true, this discovery will change how we perceive each other and our place in the universe.

Right now Mr Pye is looking to find a donor for the genome of the skull itself. This is a very expensive process, but the results in the end would be very interesting. I do think people should check out that site and read up on this fascinating subject. When someone asks about the proof, show them it is being searched for at this minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 pm

I find that skull to be fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:07 pm

The problem is many people have never been to the site to look at all of the results gathered so far. This is going to be one of the biggest discoveries ever, and many will still call it a fake even after the genome is completed.

I am also curious about those elongated skulls found in Peru. It seems none of them have had any DNA testing done. It is all assumed to be human skulls. Luckily, Lloyd Pye has a sample of one of those skulls to test. It should be completed by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 am

Lloyd Pie was on Coast to coast am last week. I forgot to update it hear.. thanks to being sick I had not really done much last two weeks ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I put the interview on the other forum Legendary Times and forgot to put up a link here:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/03/05

The interview is in the first hour.

I also read David Hatcher Childress' book on Elongated Skulls:

The Enigma of Cranial Deformation

It is quite interesting and shows how common those skulls are from all over the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

I will have to listen to that when I get home. Pretty interesting those skulls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Due to so much going on lately in my life and others around me I had to change the date of our next phisical meeting.. so I most likely will be the presenter. I think I will use this material you posted here if that is cool? I'll include the minutes to the meeting after.

I think they would love to learn more about it. I know there was a recent seminar some place with the crystal skulls which is something else entirely.

The starchild was more interesting to me than the other stuff. I also read the post on LT that you posted there and that was good I have to read the entire article. These 30 min lunches are killing me! But at least I get to go home at 4:30 instead of whoo hooooooo for me.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Please do. The more people who are aware of this skull and its possible implications to science the better. I do recommend the David Hatcher Childress book on oversize craniums. It is quite new and has a lot of interesting information about where the skulls have been found along with many pictures of them.

The Enigma of Cranial Deformation: Elongated Skulls of the Ancients by David Hatcher Childress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 am

Ihave so many things I am reading not counting the stuff on my site here..I will be doing this research in little under a week to plan. Plus copies of my findings for the group. The other person that was to present cannot. So I will as prez of the club it is my duty to do it in place of another if there are last minute changes. I think this is a great topic.

I had a conversation with my other half last night trying to get him to present the material. We will see if I can con him into it lol!

Maybe a beer bribe??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 pm

This has been in need of an update on new videos done by Mr Pye himself telling exactly what the Starchild Skull is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE5Z4QyDDOo&list=UUrTm4P9ST0Fo626B0OkhiTg&index=1&feature=plcp

Mr Pye also has his own official page on YouTube with all of his videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/officiallloydpye?feature=results_main

Much is going on with this artifact which may end up being the ultimate proof of extraterrestrial visitation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Here is an article of more 'alien-like' skeletons and skulls found in a recent dig:
http://news.yahoo.com/alien-skulls-excavated-mexico-142614845.html

Note the article states all the skulls were created by people deforming the skulls without even studying them or doing DNA testing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?   

Back to top Go down

Starchild Skull: Proof of Extraterrestrials at Hand?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1