Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. Empty
PostSubject: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Thank you to everyone that offered help, but being mods or admins on other sites I did not want to clog you up with more responsibility that way here you can remain to have fun and enjoy yourselves! =0)

So given that Goodwitch has a good part of her day free I felt that this way she can also remember to stay involved (as her wish to do so.. "Please let me so I'll remember to come on more!" ) haha

So won't we welcome my good friend Goodwitch of 17 years as one of your new admins/ mods..(really same thing here on forumotion.)

thanks a bunch to you all for still coming here.

have a fun peaceful week and if we ever need additional assistance we know who to beckon!

thanks guys

Kelly
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
goodwitch
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer
goodwitch

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks Kelly! I am very much looking forward to being more active in the forum and getting know everyone. If there's any way I can help any of you don't hesitate to ask! We're gonna have a great time :-)

See you all around!

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi Amanda and am glad Tethys picked you as we are losing one administrator over at Legendary Times (we will miss you, Meta!).

This is small now but will eventually grow and those pesky spammers will find out about this site.

Good luck and have fun with the tasks at hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-( I'm sad now:-/
Back to top Go down
OD
Elder Spirit
Elder Spirit
OD

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello Amanda.
Congrats on admin. Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. Clap-1

I'm usually back in the shadows but, I post from time to time.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 am

Now I have a day time updater.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.   Goodwitch is now a new Administrator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodwitch is now a new Administrator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Support Team-
Jump to: