Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice quiet weekend by myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Nice quiet weekend by myself Empty
PostSubject: Nice quiet weekend by myself   Nice quiet weekend by myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

It was a nice quiet weekend as the other family members went out of town. Nice and breezy during the day and night to just sit down and gab with the neighbors.

There is a lot happening with many nephews graduating this year and some marriages to attend. I just have to find the right things to get them all. Money or a gift card can be impersonal at times and I like to give something thoughtful.

I also have a gripe about my printer, but that is a going to be a separate post on the decline of some products which at one time were good.

A few weeks ago I received news of one of my doggies passing and I was finally able to complete a poem about her. It can be difficult to write something at the moment when in grief. I still teared up doing so, but feel she needed to be honored.

Today I ran errands and looked for graduation and other birthday gifts but didn't buy anything yet. Just looking can be fun.

I just hope this weather stays nice as the hot weather knocks me down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nice quiet weekend by myself   Nice quiet weekend by myself I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 am

I too attended a graduation party over the weekend - I got the gift of a beautiful Betta - a pet you can have in a college dorm for a huge animal lover.

It was a bigger hit than a card with money and cost me about 30.00 for everything. It is the thought that counts.

And the fish was the same colorful mix of her school. =0)
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Nice quiet weekend by myself   Nice quiet weekend by myself I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

That does sound like a good idea. I am thinking of going along that line. I have plenty of time as his graduation/college party isn't for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice quiet weekend by myself   Nice quiet weekend by myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice quiet weekend by myself
Page 1 of 1