Share | 

Chupacabra: One scary little beastie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Chupacabra: One scary little beastie   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Chupacabra is one of those nasty looking creatures which one would not want to meet personally. They look like a vampire goat, and not like the dog that has been reported in Texas. Here is the classic Chupacabra:

These little beasties are mainly from Puerto Rico and have been spotted in Mexico also. They have been accused of draining the blood of goats and other livestock.

The ones in Texas have had their DNA tested and have turned out to be dogs. They also look like dogs in the photos and videos of them out there. I wonder how they got mixed up with the chupacabra we have all grown up to love and fear?

What is the thought of people out there? Is the Chupacabra a cryptid or is it extraterrestrial in origin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chupacabra: One scary little beastie   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 am

honestly I think it is an animal.

I think it is one that may have been brought out by people of south america cutting down it's forests. So it migrated north. It was originally reported to be on puerto rico- but also in Mexico. That could just be because of boating or perhaps like birds it flies or maybe there is more than one species of it.

It could be an alien, but then again so could we.

It could have been an animal that mutated over time. From a lot of the accounts it is almost lizard like in appearance with fur in some accounts. Possibly a left over dinosaur even. As dinosaurs had soft feathery fur on them as it was recently discovered. I think we are closer to finding it - and not like the canine version which turned out to be a dog with a disease.

The targeting sucking out the blood of other animals could be a tool they managed to obtain over evolution. I think about the vampire bats when I hear some of these stories. Vampire bats can suckle blood in the quiet of night. The cows they feed on sometimes do not even know they are there. I don't think we give animals enough credit sometimes.

There was recently a study on dog genius on National Geographic. A dog was arranging stuffed animals in categories and geometric symbols. It freaked his owner out so she had a Professor study the dog and turned out he was indeed doing it as a way to reconnect the human/ dog bond he had lost from living in a shelter.

It was quite shocking and pretty cool. But before I saw that I had no idea how much dogs know by associative learning. How it can go beyond "fetch" and knowing what time their owners are coming home from work or about what time every day their feeding time it.

here is a link

http://youtu.be/nGQ0n0A71xQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Chupacabra: One scary little beastie   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I find chupacabra to be a fascinating creature. I am on the side of it being a cryptic. The Texas creatures turned out to be dogs, and the actual chupacabra could be related to the canine.

If it is ET in origin, it could of been an experiment which escaped. There are a few authors and researchers (Timothy Good for one) who do take this approach.

As humans encroach upon dense forest, it is possible there will be a whole range of creatures showing up previously unknown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chupacabra: One scary little beastie   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 am

That is how I see it as well. the more we do the less there is left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chupacabra: One scary little beastie   

Back to top Go down

Chupacabra: One scary little beastie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1