Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence Empty
PostSubject: Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence   Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:52 pm

There are not very many people out there who have never heard of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case. It was written as a best selling book and turned into a highly watched TV movie called The UFO Incident starring James Earl Jones and Estelle Parsons. When this case is brought up, the skeptics immediately go to the sessions of Betty and Barney being hypnotized and tell us it was all a dream. They do this every time so many out there do not realize there is a mountain of evidence to support the claim something out of this world happened that night.

One important fact not mentioned by the skeptics is before the therapy sessions, Barney reported this incident to Project Blue Book. He told them what he saw and drew pictures of the craft with its lights as well as the beings who were staring at him when he looked through his binoculars. He saw a craft, not a light in the sky as some try to say was the planet Jupiter. Last I checked, Jupiter does not hover off the ground with blinking lights and windows.

This also means Mr Hill did not get the idea of beings from the Outer Limits as so many suggested. The Outer Limits premiered in 1963, while the report was done in 1961. The beings were mentioned well before that show or even Betty's dreams. The drawings are on file with the report, which is always overlooked when discussing the evidence.

While the Project Blue Book report tells us this did not come from dreams or hypnotic sessions, there is another piece of evidence that also gets ignored: The two radar confirmations of an unknown object from Pease AFB and another smaller military station at the spot and time of the incident. Most of the time, a radar confirmation for any case is sited as great evidence. The skeptics sweep this little gem of a piece of evidence under the rug by not even mentioning it. For those who will now say the radar was not working (typical), explain why two radar systems at separate installations went bad.

Then we have the other and better known physical evidence such as the torn dress, scuffed up shoes and the substance on Betty's dress. The substance ended up being analyzed and was found to be organic but unknown in nature. Since they never could find out what that substance was, it should qualify as a good piece of physical evidence.

The Star Map is the best known evidence for the Hill Abduction and his been debated back and forth for a long time. Marjorie Fish is the name most used when it comes to the Star Map as she found a possible match to stars in our galaxy. Others claim you could find patterns throughout our galaxy to match the Star Map drawn by Betty. I do think they should now include red dwarfs as they are now considered to be ideal when it comes to supporting life.

As one can see, there is much evidence to show something strange happened the night Betty and Barney claim to have been abducted. The radar confirmations alone should tell many out there this case should not be ignored. The original Project Blue Book report is also very interesting to read. Barney did not need hypnosis to remember the beings as he did draw them.

So when someone dismisses this case stating hypnosis is unreliable, tell them there is much more to this case than sessions with a psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence   Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:16 pm

I have to say I have had some rather strange encounters especially as a toddler. I used to swear to god I saw round furry blue things in my room at night. I don't even know what to say about them. I was not scared but I recall being about 3 almost 4 and seeing things like glowing balls of light etc.

Once I got older it all stopped. Except when my best friend and I started drawing pictures of the "greys" before we saw a tv program about them a month or so later. Could have been a preminition about the pop culture of the time. I don't ever remember hearing about the Greys till the fall of 88.

Nor would I have ever been interested in them. I also had a few dreams with the triangle ships where I was telepathically communicating with them.

One in particular i was so severly frightened but in awe I woke in a cold sweat.

I tack most of it up as dreams or perhaps tricks of the eye maybe.
The blue furballs I have no idea. I was actually remembering it this morning. I was cuddling with my dog and it for some reason brought back this weird memory from childhood. Could have indeed been a "waking dream" but at 3 and Im 33 now was a long time ago.. who knows really.

I should look up blue furball aliens haha
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence   Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm

They could of been faeries or other types of spirits. Colin Wilson wrote about some esteemed people he knew of who had witnessed those types of creatures as adults.

I do think it is interesting as many people say Barney took the idea of the beings from a TV series that would not air until 2 years after he did the drawings of the beings. It shoots down so many of the arguments made by others to try and sweep this encounter under the rug.

We also tend to dismiss things we saw as children as imagination. I remember looking out my bedroom window and seeing a light streak from the south to the north. It moved too quickly for a jet, but I always tell myself I was either dreaming or seeing things. I don't remember much else other than I was about 5 years old at the time. (The object was wing shaped which is why I remember it so vividly.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence   Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betty and Barney Hill: The Evidence
Page 1 of 1