Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection to places like Sadona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Connection to places like Sadona Empty
PostSubject: Connection to places like Sadona   Connection to places like Sadona I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Are there really vortex's in these areas or could it be a mass consciousness that once someone had the idea- told some folks- those folks told others - now it is deemed sacred from one mans tale.

I am a firm believer that in many senses we are controlling the world around us through mind over matter.

thoughts? I'm in a intellectual thinkers mood today...
Connection to places like Sadona 9k=
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Connection to places like Sadona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection to places like Sadona   Connection to places like Sadona I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I do think we have the ability to open up portals to other realms. The Shamans were the ones who helped people unlock the portals so they could travel to them. However, we no longer have Shamans to help us out.

I read an interesting idea from Graham Hancock who says those who experience alien abductions are really Shamans who have never been trained in how to use their abilities.

Avalon, Atlantis, Lemura (Mu) and many other locations could be physical worlds out there or other dimensions where beings visited us from or we went to visit them. (In my stories, they will be physical planets of other systems.)

Back to top Go down

Connection to places like Sadona
Page 1 of 1