Share | 

Conspiracies: What Are They?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Conspiracies: What Are They?   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Welcome to this new board about conspiracies and ideas that the mainstream media, academia and others are trying to suppress or out right censor. The question above is posed to all out there. I do recall reading an introduction by Mr Jim Marrs who stated if conspiracies were so crazy, why does the government prosecutors try and get convictions over charges of conspiracy?

The ideas expressed in these threads are those of the authors and their sources. It is a way for us to find out new ones and to look at the evidence to support them. Some don't have much evidence other than rumors. That is fine as we can look at what might be the start of an Urban Legend.

No ideas or threads will be ridiculed and there won't be any rude responses of 'That's Crazy!'. Remember, the Shadow Government conspiracy was laughed at until President George W Bush mentioned it in one of his speeches. (I still do not know what makes up this Shadow Government. It is a good conspiracy theory that is very real now. We do need to research this one out.)

I also am going to start this one out on a classic conspiracy: The Assassination of JFK. I have others I will put up here from time to time and will respond to those who put up their ideas or finds. This is going to be a good board, and it will be Civil as all three of us Administrators will be on our toes. Not that we have to worry as the members here are wonderful. This is for when the forum grows and those we do not know much about join.

As Bette Davis states in the movie classic All About Eve: "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Conspiracies: What Are They?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1