Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who really is in charge of things?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Who really is in charge of things? Empty
PostSubject: Who really is in charge of things?   Who really is in charge of things? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 pm

A common conspiracy theory is the one about who is really in control over us (from the USA to the world). This is one which is based in reality as we do know the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes all the rules. This was proven when Ross Perot ran for President in 1992. He took pride in using his own money telling everyone he would not bow down to special interests. He also gave the subtle hint that only the very wealthy should run for office especially the presidency.

There are those who claim the power lies in families such as the Rockefeller family. The money has spread out mostly in that old family, however there are a few branches of it who retains a lot of the original wealth. Others spout out the names Rothchild (even spell checker has a problem with that name!), Chase, Morgan, Pritzker, There is one name on there few have heard of and yet they are a powerful billionaire family with many holdings (Ticketmaster was one of them when it first started.)

I also have read many biographies of these families that state how they went from rags to riches. If getting a loan from Mommy Dearest to start their businesses, I will take those rags any day. I also found out the Rockefeller family as well as others are related to the royal families as well. While it is true there are some rags to riches tales out there, they are rarer than one might think. Most of the powerful families were wealthy to begin with. The smart ones became the robber barons in the latter 19th Century and bought US Senators to vote in what they wanted. I don't know how they managed to pass the amendment to allow direct elections of US Senators, but it made many angry as they now had to get a gullible public to vote for their cronies.

The reality also is most of these families sit on more than one board of directors. They have vast holdings out there and keep much of is secret. Mitt Romney did not release his tax forms and was proud of the fact he had an account in the Cayman Islands.

Some state the Freemasons are in power and point out to our Founding Fathers. They also claim that super secret society is a front for Satanists and Lucifer himself. I try to tell them that Lucifer is the Roman God of Light and a good guy, but they don't listen to me.

Others claim our marching orders are given by the Annunaki or Reptilian type aliens out there. (Some claim the Reptilians were descended from the dinosaurs and want to return to rule this world.) They also point out to all those secret societies and groups which meet in total secrecy discussing what to do with the rest of us.

I do believe this whole idea of some small group pulling the strings is true. Look at all the political ads out there and you will find only a select few funding them. Grass roots organizations founded by the likes of the billionaire Koch Brothers are not really grass roots. They want the people to vote for their candidates and not ask questions. The same is true on the left as many candidates want to promise us the chicken in every pot as long as you don't ask where we got the chickens. George Soros is brought up many times as the one who supports left wing causes.

I do think they do this to keep us divided from the real issues. Scare as many people as you can about those terrorists so you can pass Draconian laws that were ready to be passed in an instant.

I do know one thing is true: I am not the one in charge. My vote doesn't even count as they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who really is in charge of things?   Who really is in charge of things? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

I sometimes think that any control is in the mind of the beholder.. but what it comes down to it is who ever has the $.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Who really is in charge of things?   Who really is in charge of things? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Sites that may be helpful on this subject:

Official website of the Bilderberg Group:
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

Many of the sites out there suggest Satan or Lucifer is behind all of this. As a Pagan who knows what Lucifer means and who he really was, I find them a bit offensive. However, I will put up some sites that might contain this type of information as I do not want to censor them.

http://bilderberg.org/

The Bilderberg group comes up often so I placed the official website up along with one that is a conspiracy site. There is also the Trilateral Commission for those who think it is a conspiracy. That group is a bit more open to the public than the ultra secret Bilderbergs.

Freemasons get a bum rap a lot of times, so here are two sites dedicated to them (official and conspiracy):

http://www.freemasonry.org/

http://www.askafreemason.org/

http://www.jesseventura.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who really is in charge of things?   Who really is in charge of things? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who really is in charge of things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Thinkers and Ideas-
Jump to: