Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Negative Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Negative Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Negative Reviews   Negative Reviews I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Any music tv show or movie you WOULD NOT ADVISE SOMEONE TO SEE? OR LISTEN TO?

Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Negative Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Reviews   Negative Reviews I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 pm

This can be a difficult question as tastes can be so varied. While some don't like Glee, others think it is the best thing out there. Here are my picks for shows to avoid:

Two and a Half Men: I tried to watch this one with Ashton Kutcher and could not sit through it. I am not a big fan of the show to begin with, but it seemed to be the same tired humor retreaded over and over again.

Girls: Self absorbed people are upset when their parents no longer support them financially. This one is supposed to be a comedy but I just didn't get it. It is hard to root for a spoiled rotten character who whines about everything even though she lives on her own and does quite well. Live in a cardboard box for a few weeks and then we'll talk.

I don't know about True Blood these days as well. After last season, I thought I was let down big time after a promising addition to the cast. It was wasted opportunity and they killed the best character (Russel) at the end of the season finale. I hoped Lilith would of showed up but she turned out to be a hallucination. I am now in the process of getting the first few seasons as I heard they are really good.

As far as music goes, I pretty much like everything. I am not a big fan of rap and hip hop, but even they aren't terrible.

I don't go out to theaters like I used to as they are expensive and money is tight. There are some I have watched on cable I would of felt bad about shelling $12 to watch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Negative Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Reviews   Negative Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 pm

I have to agree about True Blood.. when it comes back this year I will hope the plot lines get a little more "heart" back into them. I have found a lack of caring about any of the characters on that show last two seasons.. they all kinda get on my nerves..
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Negative Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Reviews   Negative Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negative Reviews
Page 1 of 1