Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA Conspiracies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

NASA Conspiracies Empty
PostSubject: NASA Conspiracies   NASA Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Is NASA photoshopping Mars and Moon pictures? I have seen some very good examples where they have used the double image to cover something up. Some sites out there point this out and you see the exact same patterns of rock repeated right next to each other. It means the photographic engineer saw something or was told to cover something we are not supposed to see.

The answers are always photo errors or other mundane explanations. The problem is we never get to see the corrected and true images.

Then there is the Face of Mars which caused great excitement. We then saw another photograph of the mountain taken with high resolution cameras. To me, the image raised even more questions considering how symmetrical it is. Yet we are told it is all natural and to just move along.

Now we have monuments on Phobos to check out as well as a few on Mars. Is this some sort of marker for us to find on Earth? We are again told it is natural even though Buzz Aldrin suggested we needed a close up look as it was a true mystery. He hinted it could be artificial, but has since toned down his wording.

All one has to do is go to YouTube for the Buzz Aldrin interview and the interweb to find some very good reliable sources. There are some kooks out there who find a conspiracy in everything about NASA (including some who say they worship Old Scratch himself). But other sites are well thought out with much evidence to back up what they find.

So this to me is a real conspiracy. Is NASA covering up finds that might upset the public? Is there some reason to think the visitors could have hostile intent?

Even Ronald Reagan mentioned invaders from space as a way to get mankind to get along. Ronald Reagan is also rumored to of seen a flying disk off of Air Force One.

I for one will be posting site addresses for those interested in going further along with these ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

NASA Conspiracies Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA Conspiracies   NASA Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 pm

There are some strange sites out there on NASA conspiracies. I have found a few that show the nature of the questions out there.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/life_on_mars_now.htm

The above article comes from this site which has one on Lucifer running our government. I wonder how the God of Light would actually do? (It is a Christian site.)

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/

Nick Redfern's site:
http://www.nickredfern.com/
Back to top Go down

NASA Conspiracies
Page 1 of 1