Share | 

devils naughty advocate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: devils naughty advocate   Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

I have to ask out of all the tv shows out there AA, mysteries of the Bible, fact or faked...who is really presenting us with the best ufo type of evidence or history of man kind.. fact or faked is a stretch I know, but they do tend to test a lot of the theories in ufology. There are loads of books with photos saying "see see look look.." but what if it really is just a few individuals perceptions.. what if none of the theories are right and at the same time ARE right??

I have my own theories about the beginning of mankind etc. just from being a quiet observer. Sometimes i am a skeptic and sometimes a believer but where do we draw the lines? I have at times felt rather jaded by some of the researchers out there saying "this is the right idea if you don't believe me you are an idiot or are not educating yourself" and i don't mention it often on other sites because I know I would receive large amounts of hate mail.. but in truth what do we as the quiet observers really know about any of this ancient stuff?

the truth is science can do studies to measure things in it's solid forms but unless we build a time machine and go back there where we think all these magnificent things happened in truth we can only go by the stories passed from generations in recorded forms.. but even I have to be the skeptic and say people write stories they make them into fictionalized movies. The stories of the Gods could well be..a great story. Shared like making copies of your favorite dvd and sending it to a friend..do I believe that??? Maybe maybe not.. but I have to say i would love a show like Ancient Aliens to end each episode with an opposing view so that the viewer can make up his or her own mind as well.

just my thoughts for the day..may they be hated.. eh.. I'll get over it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 am

As I have argued at the other sites, I do think sometimes a story is just a story. A man using a flying carpet might be a man flying a carpet and not a spaceship. I wonder what some unknown race would think of Harry Potter? The books would be found everywhere and the kids flew on brooms.

The theories about the beginnings of man are just ideas. Some have good evidence and others do not. I also don't like the ones who say they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Sadly you get a lot of that on some of those sites. They think they are all right and no one is allowed an opinion. Testing theories is now like junking the science and only going for the AMAZING. Or you are deemed a nut case for not agreeing. Even in the theory room they disagree..and most of the information is pirated off other people that have actually invented the theory.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm

I was called a government disinformation agent on a few sites because I stated the science did not support a hollow Earth theory (the one that states the Earth has no core but a mini sun).

I tried to reason with them that an iron core is needed for the magnetic field that protects our planet from our own Sun. Now large underground caverns are another story, but they want you to accept the idea the Earth is completely hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 pm

some people are driven to find a conspiracy in everything.. even the true conspiracies we will never really know because one minute it is just JFK then it becomes a 100 other things and signs that point to illuminati.. it gets crazy. Or there are the utopian societies that think we are all love - which David Icke kinda follows with some of his "dancing" he does.. I don't know where some of these people get their ideas. I really don't
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 pm

That is one reason I like Kevin Randle. He is one of the few researchers out there who looks at all aspects of a case. He is not afraid to call it a hoax and shows the reasoning why.

I do think many are more concerned about selling books than anything else. They have a right to do so, but it sometimes is at the detriment of getting to the truth of some of these cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: devils naughty advocate   

Back to top Go down

devils naughty advocate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1