Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman Empty
PostSubject: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Coffee Beans covered in chocolate were so yummy. I sat in my math class and ate them one after the other. Being a morning class I was barely awake.

I sat looking around the room of my boring Algebra class. Most of the kids in my class were like zombies just going through life with no purpose.

I knew I was different. I was a supernatural creature of the night but I still had no real purpose either. My grandfather was nicknamed the Grimm Reaper. He was always making sure he warned people of overwhelming doom. He did not enjoy knowing the future. He learned to deal with it. But what was my purpose to be?

The bell went off and I shuttered. I still had 6 more classes left to go. I walked slowly to my next class and in the hallway I ran into Tabitha. I was a little embarrassed now. I had made this girl my little side kick.

"I love that shirt you are wearing Amy. Just love it. So you going to the party this Friday?"

"I had no idea there was a party."

"Oh well James Burrington is having one at his dads. Ever since his mom and dad divorced he has them pretty much every weekend."

I thought about James. He was trouble pure and simple and also one of Sam's friends. He was also a moth. Why would have have all this attention drawn to him anyhow? Maybe James was still trying to find his purpose.

I looked at Tabitha and smiled. "I'll think about it."

The day seemed to drag on forever. I was not sure I was ever going to make it through. I got home and no one was home. Usually my mom is just getting home from work. Today no one was there.

I went upstairs and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a white tank. I looked in the mirror. Something was wrong with my left eye. It was glowing red. I looked away and looked back. It was green again.

I began to shake. Was this normal? I mean us moths didn't change form till after dark. I couldn't just go around doing this stuff in the daytime.

I sat on my bed and I looked up into the mirror by my bed. It reflected my bedroom window and in it I saw a figure. It was heavy and wide and I instantly got scared. It was like some sort of owlman creature. It didn't come into my room but I could feel doom and gloom in it's presence. Its eyes were glowing at me and the closer it got to me I could feel my body shape-shift. My skin turned dark and black and my wings sprouted out and my eyes went dark blood red. I only recalled flying toward this creature and pure hate filled up my body. I was going to kill this creature. Like something primal in me we were meant to hate one another.

It was just as vindictive in it's hatred for me and at once I went for it's eyes. I scratched it and used my long claws to rip at it's flesh. Feathers from its stomach fell to the floor of my bedroom.

Just then I saw my mothers car pull up with my brother in the passenger seat. The owlman made a screaching sound and flew into the sky above the trees of my neighborhood. I quickly resumed my human form. Sweat was pouring from my forehead. I ran downstairs to my mother and brother.

"What the hell got into your undies?" snickered Sam.

"Mom, mom, mom!" I grabbed her by the waist and hugged her tight to me. "An owlman- creature or something just attacked me."

"Wow who was smoking the bong now? And to think I get a accused of that all the time.."

"Sam shut up!" I yelled.

"Honey, what do you mean? Are you sure it wasn't just a wild animal?"

"Oh my god! Really Mom? WE are a family of shape shifting moths and you have the nerve to question if I'm telling you the truth."

"No it's not that.. I never heard of any such thing. It's times like these I wish your grandfather was still alive. Let's go into the kitchen. We will discuss this after we get settled in. Sam grab the mail please."

"Why do I always have to go get the mail why don't you have spazzy over here go get it once in a while?"

"Sam none of your comments just go get the damn mail!"

"Jesus okay mom.."

I sat in the kitchen waiting on my mom to fix me something to eat and get me a glass of water. She gave me a bandage for my cut arm and looked me in the eye. She was just as confused as me. I told her about what happened again.

"Amy when your father gets home we will try to figure it out."

I waited with my mother. But my father never came home.

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Uh, oh! This is turning into a nice serialized story. Great cliffhanger to it too. What happens next? bounce
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

You will have to wait and find out!!!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 pm

I used to watch Dynasty with my sister and we would hate it when they had a good cliffhanger. But we did tune in next week to see how it turned out.

They used to run weekly serials at the cinema in the 1930s through the early 1950s. Kids would return week after week to see what happened. It meant great popcorn sales and made them lots of money. Unfortunately, TV killed the serials with Saturday morning cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 am

It will probably be early part of next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman   The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moth Family Pt. 2 : The Owlman
Page 1 of 1