Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Day in Suburbia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Strange Day in Suburbia Empty
PostSubject: Strange Day in Suburbia   Strange Day in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:00 pm

It was time for Mark to mow the lawn as it was another lazy Saturday. The boy went into the carport and got out the old mower to make sure it had gas. He looked at the houses across the street and next to his house. "I've got some planting to do out back, Mark. I'll mow it later on as I do need the exercise." Dad proceeded to go around the house as Mark filled the old mower with gas.

Mark then looked up and saw the house was in the middle of nowhere. The other houses were gone and there was nothing but grasslands and some trees in the distance. Mark stood there stunned as he looked at each side and walked toward the back to see those houses were now part of a prairie land. Mark saw the driveway ended were a group of trees were standing instead of the street. Mark closed his eyes and when he opened them he saw the houses were standing where they were.

"Did you see that Mark? What the hell happened here? Where did the houses go? Now it is all back." Mark looked at the shock on his father's face and became a bit scared. "I thought I was imagining it. Maybe we both were dreaming at the same time as everything is back to normal." Mark finished mowing the lawn and went out with some friends of his. Later on when it was dark they arrived at the house to see what was there to eat. The power went out as everything went dark. Mark and his friends walked outside and saw the houses and streets were gone again.

The night sky was lit up with brilliant stars and a quiet stilled the air. Birds, insects and frogs could be heard, but no cars, sirens or other human caused sounds. The air also smelled fresh with no odor of smog in it. Dad took out his cellphone to call up Mark's mother but was not able to get a signal. "Where do you think we are, Dad?" John could not answer the question as he was stumped and scared himself.

"Your brother was next door and I can't find him now. I can't reach your mother who was with her friends. We are out in what seems to be a pristine prairie filed this neighborhood was built on. It's like we went back in time somehow and they took the house with them." Mark looked east and saw the vast woods out there as the creek flowed several miles to a river. His father had told him the west was the start of a large prairie field that went for miles and miles while the east was a dense forest the natives would use for hunting.

"Do you think we might meet some Indians?" John shrugged as he did not know. "They did live in this area but in small groups. The tribes were friendly for the most part. Hopefully things will go back to normal so we can get the hell out of this house." Rustling was heard in the distance as movement could be seen coming out of the forest. It was Johnny and he seemed quite dazed as several natives were following him.

"D-d-daddy? I s-s-saw a huge hairy elephant drinking from the creek. I-i-i was playing with m-m-my friends and they vanished." Johnny was terrified as John put his hands around his son and thanked the natives. They looked at him and were marveling at the house. They spoke to John in a language he had not heard before. If this was the distant past, they would not know English. And if Johnny saw a wooly mammoth, they were at least 10,000 years in the past. The natives started to move away from the house and gestured for John and the boys to follow them. John and the boys walked up to the natives just as the house disappeared.

"Come back! Bring us home!" John ran to the field and saw there was no trace of his house. He then followed the natives to the woods where they had a small encampment along the creek. The creek was wide and had fish in it, but it was mainly the fresh water the natives used. They had done some hunting and were cooking rabbits as they offered them as some food. John and the boys ate it and went to sleep soon. They got up at the peek of dawn and John looked at the place where the house used to be. It was still nothing but prairie field.

John then headed downstream to where the creek met the river. "Boys, we have to find our way back home. I don't know what happened, but we need to figure this out."

The room was filled with monitors and other screens as well as many blinking lights. It looked like a set from a movie set in the Pentagon's Ready Room. A four star general sat down as he read the paper about the missing family and boys. "This is not good, men. What exactly happened, doctor?"

"We were flying over the city and I decided to make a house disappear and bring it back using our temporal dimension beam. I was supposed to do this and saw the town was still sleeping early in the morning. I immediately brought it back when I saw a man and his son were on the property. I then tested the temporal dimension beam on something else, but soon found it automatically went back to the house. I worked to bring it back hoping the people on it would not step off the property. I guess they did as they were not there when I brought it back. To those looking at the house, it was gone and returned in a split second so they would not notice it. I don't know how much time lasted at the other side."

The general got on the phone to inform the President of the situation. He hung up the phone and looked a bit somber. "He wants the program shut down as we do not know what we are dealing with. Time, dimensions and all that could have drastic affects on the past and future. Shut it down and hope the group was sent to a place they could live out their natural lives."
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Strange Day in Suburbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Day in Suburbia   Strange Day in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Based on a strange dream I had about my home suddenly appearing in the middle of nowhere. It was quite strange indeed and had the same type answer as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down

Strange Day in Suburbia
Page 1 of 1