Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White Empty
PostSubject: Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White   Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White   Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 am

Just turn on some Barry ....oh yeah hahaha

My other half and I were beyond tipsy last night after an evening at the winery. We managed a magical evening on less than 20 bucks to me that was the most romantic part hahaha We ended up dancing in the living room for an hour like teenagers then when we were done I was laughing so hard. Pretty silly of us. Nothing more hilarious than watching a grown man dancing in underwear haha He is a nut!

Needless to say I was sound asleep by like 9. Thanks to the wine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White   Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I was looking for the right music for the Valentine's Day holiday. I do not like the usual sappy love songs out there, but love Barry White. I figured this would give some ideas as to what to play for some out there.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. It sure beats a boyfriend running to Wally world and grabbing their cheap candy and flowers because they forgot about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White   Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music from the musical God of Love: Barry White
Page 1 of 1