Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming to a writer's corner near you soon.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

coming to a writer's corner near you soon..... Empty
PostSubject: coming to a writer's corner near you soon.....   coming to a writer's corner near you soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:53 pm

From Author Cathryn Howard Hurst ("Tethys13")
comes a book like none you may have read.. a story of a young girl who after a bout with illness becomes a vise to a spiritguide. After falling in love with a man only known as the customer service rep at her bank she discovers she has a gift of seeing his and perhaps only his future...

An adventure about how to live a life less ordinary and to have the courage to try for the things you want in life...

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

coming to a writer's corner near you soon..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming to a writer's corner near you soon.....   coming to a writer's corner near you soon..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Sign me up today! Sounds quite intriguing.

It can also be very addicting writing about these characters. I have come here to change parts of the story at times because I thought of a different direction to take the story. (I did it to stories which did not have any hits yet.)
Back to top Go down

coming to a writer's corner near you soon.....
Page 1 of 1