Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hums across the world and shaking

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

hums across the world and shaking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hums across the world and shaking   hums across the world and shaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

I hope that things work out for the best. Lord knows people need to have jobs in my area. I think it is scary though. We still don't know all the effects it will have some 30, 60,120 years from now.

Right now we still need the jobs to create a better economy for everyone. I am not completely against welfare as it does help those who really need it but I also think the money we waste on people who have no goals is a waste too. IF you cut off some of that stuff it may put some people back into a frame of mind to actually "care." Yet, there are issues with everything and nothing is perfect.

I really hope that their grand ideas are okay in 120 years.. granted by then none of us will be there (unless we become part machine..) I feel for the generations that will be left to clean up the stuff we hindered in their paths.

Not to mention when money is involved they do not do anything in moderation. That also is an issue.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com

hums across the world and shaking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2