Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAMN ANTS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm

So house we are renting has ants the big black scary kind. I don't hate ants just when they are in my CLEAN KITCHEN! We have ant traps and put in a request to our landlord only for the fact that if they are carpenter ants they could ruin their house! Just put 5 outside and I have folks coming over tonight! Oh ants ants in your pants go go away today!;-/
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Colin Wilson has said psychic speaking to the ants makes them leave, but I really hate those big black ants too.

A mixture of peanut butter and boric acid can get rid of the ants as they will carry it to the nest. Most of the pesticides sold in the stores are watered down and will only kill the ants you see. The nest must be destroyed and the mixture above will kill the queen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 am

I have to figure out how to keep it away from my animals. My dog found an ant trap and was carrying it in his mouth.. luckily he did not puncture it.. when he does stuff like that he instantly becomes my boyfriends dog. cyclops

And he is really good normally as he is almost 3 now, but I came home yesterday and he had gotten into the garbage.. I was very disappointed in him. He knew he was bad because he looked at me and went and laid in the corner.. I looked at him for a good five minutes and then said try not to get angry at me.. I'm hoping he read my mind.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 pm

You can either put the solution out of reach from the dog or have the dog stay with someone (or keep him crated for a while). I think it is supposed to just take a day or two to take care of all insect nests.

The two younger cats want to play with the ant traps my brother put down. They wouldn't touch the peanut butter, but I know dogs love the stuff.

I will try to find some more pet friendly solutions to this rather antsy situation. (My bad! I couldn't resist!) Rolling Eyes pig
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAMN ANTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN ANTS!!!!   DAMN ANTS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN ANTS!!!!
Page 1 of 1