Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a book of insight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 pm

After my own experiences or what you want to call it..I really liked the idea of this book. I'm adding it to the next book club. =0)

http://abookofinsight.com/

Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

It does look interesting. Whether or not it actually happened is another story. I would use it as a full discussion including whether or not it happened.

I also put it on my wish list.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I believe them. Some of the things their "spirit" told them I have had similar things told to me. Whether or not a board is in fact channeling a ghost or if it is part of your subconscious is still what I struggle with from time to time. Yet, I cannot deny the things that I know to be true. And I'm not nuts. I hold a job, I have friends a social life things that keep me from losing it or being a "fringe" type. IT is as simple as math to me or what not. It does become a part of you if you use it over time like a third arm. pirat

My experiences taught me so much I believe them beyond anything.

The only thing I would differ on is the meditation or prayers before hand. I don't "pray" so to speak before. I mellow out instead to music and light candles or incense. For anyone brave enough try using a pen and paper first. That way you don't feel the DEVIL knocking.. trust me.. if he wants in a board will have nothing to do with it..

"in the time of the land of dinosaurs when men were giants living side by side of the beasts they did not have time to cry" - Anonymous..
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

I am going to read the book and give them the benefit of the doubt. I do think they believe what happened is real and I have to make sure to always keep an open mind. I will get a signed copy of the book for my growing collection.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 am

I think it is going to be the next "pleasure read" for me.

I am working on my own book about ouija experiences. Sort of similar to theirs. I could write a how to book too. It is one of the few tools besides tarot I believe in. If I had not had the things happen to me I would be highly skeptical. The kind of stuff that raises the hair on your back too. (if you have back hair.. maybe that sounds more gross than I intended.. we will say "Neck" next time haha)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 pm

I do look forward to the book. There are many researchers out there (Colin Wilson, Brad Steiger and Jacques Vallee to name a few) who do think there is much more to the spirit world than we think there is.

Some of it is negative energy so we have to be careful on how we use the tools to open up the portals out there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm aware of all the dark stuff. In picking up a board that almost feels like family or that the entity could be an extension of yours.. It's rather like going home for me if that makes sense and I've never had a negative experience at least in the sense of those creepy movies. It's about tapping into something that is much deeper that even spirituality. Hard to explain. It's just an experience that changed my life. I'll always be grateful, to the creator, to the entities and my higherself for the feeling it gave me. I felt looked after, watched, and cared for as if God/Goddess were looking after me. If I could thank the person in the flesh for drawing me into it I would. I get upset when people go crazy over the ouija I don't see it as a creepy thing. I seen only good, and a lot of insight. Again no one can have my experiences and I know not a lot of people will ever agree or understand it. It's not something I can prove or disprove. It just is ...
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 am

I do think it is mostly used for good, and have a few books on the subject on my wish list by both Colin Wilson and Jacques Vallee. I do remember playing with an Ouija board a long time ago with my buddy. We kept accusing the other of moving the piece around. One of these days I will have to do it again, and make sure everyone moving it is blindfolded to see what happens. I will post the results here.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

That sounds like a good idea! =0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a book of insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: a book of insight   a book of insight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a book of insight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Entertain Us-
Jump to: