Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Create an Avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to Create an Avatar Empty
PostSubject: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

An avatar is in a sense your "forum identity profile photo"

You may choose one by

1. Click on Profile at the top of the screen

2. Click on Avatar

3. Avatars may be chosen from your computer by clicking brouse or you may click on the gallery and choose from there.

Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: problem with avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 pm

I noticed I didn't have an avatar so I checked the size of the image and it was too big. I replaced it was a smaller one (150X150 pixels under 10K bytes) and it isn't showing up.

Is there something to reset, or am I doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I see the coin avatar... I know it automatically changes the size of it once you choose a new one. Or maybe I am confused again.. it has been a long day..

let me know...
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

If you see the avatar, then the problem is at my end. We have been having internet problems all last night and today. Comcast has been fixing them, but the computers are all a bit out of whack. I will reset mine a few times and see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 pm

This one is appearing on my computer, but nothing I am uploading is. It could be because I have it set where my anti virus blocks third party sites and ads.

The flower one I found here looks cool so I will use that one and not bother with one from my desktop. I have to figure out how to let some images get by and will let my brother deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 am

Yeah sorry about that.. not sure what the issue is... hmm

But i like the flower! =)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Now I can't see your avatars for your individual and administrative monikers! Maybe a hiccup due to that storm that passed by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Create an Avatar   How to Create an Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Create an Avatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Support Team-
Jump to: