Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?   Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm

I have a few ideas for short stories which I would like to publish. They are related to the preternatural and have been in my head for a while. Some are based on actual events, while others are more from the depths of my mind. study

I was going to put them in the entertainment board, but didn't know if you wanted to create a new board for stories fact or fiction.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?   Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh what fun Max! I had not thought of a short story thread. I will create a writers blog / freelance corner. So if someone wants to write a blog or a fictional story they may do so. The forum is still new and a bit of a learning process for me.

I also discovered there is a place to donate to the forum so it can have it's own domain, but given all the newness of the forum I am waiting to see how this all goes! I find it odd they recommend that here:-()

So hopefully some newbies start posting soon! Right now we have a few lirkers:-)

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?   Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Thank you for doing so. I know this is new and it is fun to discover what will be up next. If it comes to donations, I will proudly do so to keep costs down if necessary. It is nice to come to a place and be able to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?   Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the best place to write a short fictional story here?
Page 1 of 1