Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of Those Days!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Every have one of those days that ends up costing you quite a bit of money? Today started off as a good hot day to do my laundry. I kept reminding myself to take all of my stuff out of my pockets, and what did I forget to do?

I had to buy a new cellphone and wallet as they both went through the wash. By the time I got to the machine, it had finished the spin cycle.

Add to that the other stuff I had to buy (my nephew is turning one year old and I had been saving to buy him something) and June is going to be a tight month due to my own stupidity.

Wallets aren't cheap anymore, so I had to shell out for one that won't fall apart. Anything under $20 seems like it was made to last a week or two. The phones all are $150 or so, even the smaller ones. "You have to start a plan if you want a cheaper one." I like paying as I go, but they make up for it in sticking you for a new phone.

A cellphone and wallet weren't in the budget, but I had to replace them. Stuff happens, and we move on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 am

Saturday you had a day like that .. mine was Sunday.. forgot my car insurance came out this week and then had to make sure I had money to cover it... needless to say i will not be shopping for new stuff I need this week! I need to get some shorts. I am out, they are all old and raggy and well insurance comes first..

=0(
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I know what you mean when you forget a payment and then realized why you had a little extra spending money. I tend to realize that after I treated everyone at the pizza house! jocolor

Oh well, these things happen to all of as at some time. I am just going to have to move on. But I can kick myself for not checking all of my pockets before doing laundry.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 am

You could be a lazy person like me and not bother to do your laundry.. i started wearing dresses because I have not had the energy to do my dress pants.. I will have to remedy that tonight.. but man it is too hot to do laundry!!

Washing is fine, but when that dryer is on it heats up the entire upstairs!!

I hope this hell weather is over soon I could use a break!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

It is going to be in the high 90s until Saturday in the Chicago area. It will be a cool 87 then, so you should see the cooler weather on Sunday!

There are a lot of videos and pictures out there of young men doing laundry naked because they wait until they have nothing left to wear. My boys are part of that crowd and will sometimes call me up to do it for them!

I know what you mean by using a dryer during a heat wave. Not good on that AC bill down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of Those Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Days!   One of Those Days! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of Those Days!
Page 1 of 1