Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official reviews for Strieber's new book.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Official reviews for Strieber's new book. Empty
PostSubject: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Solving-Communion-Enigma-What-Come/product-reviews/1585429171/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I am posting this because there are a couple of folks that asked me about it. I haven't paid the 24.99 for the hard copy yet. So in the mean time..

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you for posting those reviews. I don't think I will get the book as it seems to be a retread of his earlier work. He now seems to think the beings are interdimensional as he does not believe extraterrestrials have the ability to travel through space.

I don't know why Mr Stieber is upset as he sells many books and seems quite successful doing what he does.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:11 am

I have seen him twice randomly in one week! I am starting to think he is haunting me hahaha

Last night I guess he was on Coast to coast am. I heard it on my radio when I woke up to grab water at 4:30 am and then the other day I guess he hosted a tv show a few years back called "alien intent." I watched a bit of that.

This is my thing.. asking an intelligent being as yoursel.. If he believes they are now interdemensional beings.. why go through with all the "chip removal" on tv all the time?

Why still blast the air waves about ufo cover ups etc.??

He may be one link short but I'm still curious as to why he put out this book if he doesn't even know still...

My personal opinion is that it is 2012 the hype is there - the interest is there- 3 years from now he will probably write another book about why he was wrong.

I think he should be quiet about it till he can figure it all out. It is almost like he talks and rambles to just have something to say..

any thoughts? Cuz I am sure confused..

ps. found this article today searching for "alien tech" info
http://tarotcardoftheday.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/26.jpg?w=468
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 pm

From what I have seen of Mr Strieber he seems like a nice man. I do think he is trying to sell books and has found a very comfortable and profitable niche audience. It is very hard to write a novel, and if one has a good idea such as abduction it is something they can write many sequels about. I know this sounds cynical, but I have been fooled many times before by thinking something is the real deal until later finding out it is a fake.

If one is entertained by the books then they serve their purpose, I just don't think I can believe the claims unless there is proof.

I also have a question for Mr Strieber: If he is having all of these encounters, why not rig his house with cameras and recording devices to prove this is happening?
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

I think that is what the point of all of those tv shows he did in late 90's and early 2000's. Broadcasting the removal of alien implants and chips. I am in complete agreement with you Max. He is making $ and has a whole career from it. On his website he has a copy of lie detector tests. I hate to be cynical as well but it all could be faked. He has gone to great lengths to keep in the limelight. Do I think he has helped some out there that have had real experiences? Yes I do. Yet believing his own stories I have issues with it.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

He may have told the stories so many times he believes them himself. I am glad if he did help others who are having like experiences, but I will remain skeptical of his claims until some actual evidence is shown supporting it.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official reviews for Strieber's new book.   Official reviews for Strieber's new book. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official reviews for Strieber's new book.
Page 1 of 1