Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lizard People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

One of the more frightening crytids out there is a lizard type humanoid which has many names from Reptilian to Lizard Man. They have been sighted in many areas, but mostly near places with large swamp and boggy type habitations. The cases out there are usually quite scary and the unfortunate individual who witnesses this beast is scared witless.

One case I read about in one of my books on cryptids deals with a teenboy on a hunting trip with his father. The boy was near a lake when he saw a large reptile like beast drinking water. As he looked at it, the beast stood up and showed himself to be a large Reptilian type monster. The creature saw the boy and started toward him. The teen ran terrified until he found his Dad (there was another family member in the group but can't remember his relationship). The father did see his son was absolutely terrified and they went back to the place of the encounter. They saw huge footprints with three toes and realized something truly terrifying had been there.

Many other encounters leave the witness so terrified the sheriffs and other authorities know they aren't making it up. A person might be able to try to fake scared, but one can tell the real deal.

I do not know if these creatures are descendents of the dinosaurs, related to Bigfoot or are extraterrestrial in origin. But I do know I wouldn't want to encounter one alone.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 am

that is creepy Max and now I have the chills affraid

I always think anything creeping around in the woods at night is going to have that effect on me. I believe in creatures like this I just think because they are elusive it is hard to prove they exist. Perhaps if they were more common like birds that would be different.

The fact they seem to be in small numbers in isolated areas away from people causes me at times to think there is some higher intelligence involved there.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

What better way to scare people away from where they live. They chase unsuspecting people and terrify them so much they refuse to go back to the place the Lizard Man was encountered.

I do think the Lizard Man, Sasquatch and many other cryptids are very intelligent. They know to stay away from humans as we are usually bad news.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am

I always wonder why they never have any bones? Like part of us were discussing that last night at book club.. somehow it came up. I don't ever recall seeing them find any. Unless they thought they were something else.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 pm

They have since discovered Neanderthal Man buried their dead so they know it is an ancient practice. It is possible Sasquatch, Lizard People and any other types of these creatures might do the same.

Also, the woods is very dense and it doesn't take long for a large animal to decay. It is very difficult to find a bear skeleton or bones in the woods and we know they exist.

Lizard People  LIZMAN
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 am

That photo looks like something David Icke would have on his webiste Wink
Back to top Go down
OD
Elder Spirit
Elder Spirit
OD

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 pm

The image I put up does describe what many witnesses claim to have seen in their encounters with the Lizard Man.

Interesting video, OD, thank you for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 am

Thank you my Internet on my phone is slow this weekend but I will watch it soon. I'm hoping to get a new computer at home so I don't have to squint over early morning coffee;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lizard People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard People    Lizard People  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizard People
Page 1 of 1