Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 pm

"Greetings, I am Baron von Alucard" stated the man in the royal purple robe as he answered the door. I had been meaning to greet our new neighbors when they moved in, but had not seen them at all. I saw a light on his house and decided to give them a welcome basket. The house was in old Victorian style and had been on the market for a while and was recently purchased.

The man who opened the door was very regal looking with dark hair and olive skin. He was wearing the evening robe as an aristocrat would back in the 19th Century. He had a slight accent, but it was hard to place where it was from. He had a mustache and vivid blue eyes, and his teeth were perfect except for the rather long canine teeth.

"I am so glad we met today. My husband would of came along but he has to work late and this is the first time I noticed you were home" I volunteered.

"I also work a lot during the day so you may not see me too much. I also value my privacy and am not very social, but my Queen is always telling me to be neighborly" he smiled.

"Your Queen?" I inquired.

"Sorry, my wife. I refer to her as my Queen as we have been together for cen- I mean years. I see you brought a nice gift basket? Mr Ramsey, please take the nice woman's basket. Forgive me, I didn't catch your name?"

"Miranda Spencer" I stated. He then proceeded to kiss my hand which seemed very old world. I liked his style as he was almost hypnotic. Those eyes of his!

"Are you related to the famous Diana Spencer" he asked.

"Yes, I am a cousin and a descendent of the line. I kept my maiden name and am recently married."

"I am looking to expand my family and am always looking for new blood" he answered. "Being from a very long line myself"

For some reason, this conversation seemed normal to me. I would usually do the weather type chit chat, but I felt compelled to tell him everything he wanted.

"I have a confession to tell you" the Baron politely said. "I have been looking for you to add as one of my brides. I finally tracked you down and would love for you to become a vampiress."

I had dreams every night about some dark stranger changing my world. I married a school chum and was not happy with him. Now I was suddenly given a chance to become an immortal being.

"When do we start" I asked.

"Right now!" he stated as he bit my neck.

"I did like this role playing game. Is this how mortals keep their marriage fresh?" the Baron asked.

"Yes dear. I read this in a magazine and figured after several thousand years we needed to keep a spark going" I said.

Us vampires are not that different than you humans when it comes to love.

Last edited by Mercury on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Humorous I liked it very much. =0)
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I always wanted to tell a story through a woman's viewpoint. It is harder than I thought, but I did have fun writing this.

The vampire stories out there rarely have a sense of humor. This one is based on an old episode of "Thriller" hosted by the legendary Boris Karloff.

I love vampires and want to write a novel about them. Many ideas in my head so it will take a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 am

You have reached Cyber Zombie status.. cyclops

I have to say I had quite some fun coming up with the different status levels. farao
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

What are the status levels? I was a Spirit Elder for a while and then noticed the Cyber Zombie one. They are so cool! afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Vampire slayer
Elder spirit
Cyber Zombie
POSSESSED
Necromancer
Dragon Lord
Merlin's Inner Circle
Morgana's Minion
God (as in you become a god)
Hades Vile
Zeus's Palace

More but no one has reached above 2000 posts-YET farao
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
OD
Elder Spirit
Elder Spirit
OD

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:55 pm

I like the levels you picked.
I will have to get busy if I am to be a Dragon Lord...Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer Dragon_breath
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer   Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Neighbor by Karl Kramer
Page 1 of 1