Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How some Psychics See..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How some Psychics See.. Empty
PostSubject: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 am

I have had many "fortune telling" experiences and have read for people that turned out to not make sense at the time but later on turned out to be very true indeed.

I am sharing this because it isn't very common for people with abilities to share and then NOT be ridiculed. But I am going to share my story anyhow.

I have always been very into dream interpretation and find symbols very easy to understand. In my advanced English classes in HS and in College I was very good with the usage of symbolism in books. Like a detective mind.

It comes very easily to me. And when I see people I see their actions in the form of symbols - nothing is ever point blank like some psychic experiences.

I could imagine people and do it through remote viewing but the majority of the time I see symbols. Here is an example.

I saw a friend of mine not long ago who asked me to read her tarot cards. She asked about her love life and all I kept seeing was dead flowers. I also saw a field and the colors peach and black.

She ended a relationship shortly after that and said she finally understood what the dead flowers meant because he wasn't going around giving her flowers.

But the idea of the flowers as a representation of a dead love and love usually is done in the form of grand gestures like giving flowers. Seeing her alone in a feild of them was her
abandonment of "playing the field." She has decided to not date for a while and the colors I saw to her always represented the void of passion. Two colors she did not really care for.

It is not as easy as saying "I see you in a car accident on hwy 241 so stay away from driving for a while."

I never know if I am being helpful when they ask but I can only tell them what I see. Even if it doesn't make sense to me.

Collage art is something I love as well. I also have read where there were forms of autism that were like this. I don't think I'm autistic but I am very right on when it comes to symbols.

I guess everyone has their weird talents and abilities I just thought I would share mine.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Thank you for sharing that personal look at how your gifts work. There are too many out there who just read people and the signals they send. One can tell if a person is married, has children and their mood as soon as they walk in. It is refreshing to see how someone with gifts actually does it.

Your gifts seem to work a bit like Nostradamus as he would "see" images while he wrote his prophecies. Dr John Dee had help with entities he regarded as angels.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Yes it can be weird and when I have taught in groups I show people how to go with the first symbol they see to write and then reflect later. It can be as similar as a dream dictionary.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Manly P Hall has written a paper on the interpretation of dreams. I have the paper on my wishlist (it is published in book format) and is a bit high priced.

Mr Hall is an author who wrote much on this subject in the early 20th Century.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 am

My honest recommendation on dream books is the one I have used for 20 years now.

It is called "Mystical Magical world of dreams" by Wilda B Tanner.

She is the first go to I tell everyone to use. She is one of the first to actually outline it all in such a way it isn't difficult to understand. It is a short sweet approach I love that book. Mine is so warped I have used it for years.. it is also the book I keep with the magazines in the Restroom. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I just put that one on my wishlist. I also put the earlier book Mystical Magical You on my wishlist as it looks interesting.

Thank you for the suggestion. study
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

afro It's all good man. Anytime! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How some Psychics See..   How some Psychics See.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How some Psychics See..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Abilites & Gifts-
Jump to: