Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UFO Conspiracy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

The UFO Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: The UFO Conspiracy   The UFO Conspiracy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Roswell was just a weather balloon.

Betty and Barney Hill had nightmares and after watching an episode of Outer Limits claimed they were abducted.

The Lights at Lubbock were just birds.

There are no flying saucers it is all in your head or you saw a helicopter or swamp gas.

The above statements are routine from many government agencies including the now infamous Project Blue Book. There are many out there who thinks the government is lying and I am one of them.

The official story about what happened in Roswell has been changed quite often from balloon to classified balloon and even crash test dummies being dropped from a plane. It is no wonder there are many who think something happened out there and was covered up. The big giveaway to me is the report that a disk was found in the desert. I do believe (like Stanton Friedman) there were two crash sites: One with the debris and another with an actual craft. No one would of said the debris field was a flying saucer.

Then there is Betty and Barney Hill which has much evidence to back up the claim of abduction. There are many good books to read which documents the physical evidence (radar confirmations) that I won't go into them here.

There are many old films out there of strange objects that have been analyzed by the military experts who claim the objects are artificial and under intelligent control. Neither the US or the Soviet Union had the capabilities back then.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper was on a flying mission when he and other jet pilots saw a formation of metallic disks in the 1950s. He reports about this in his book [b]Leap of Faith]/b]. I take his word over many others and do not believe he lied about that incident.

However, any time questions are asked of the military or government they are hit with dead ends or pages upon pages of redacted information.

I do believe the government has extraterrestrial craft, probes and possible alien bodies. I do not think it is a vast collection, but I do think they have such items. They are not at Area 51 or Wright Patterson either. Hide in plain sight is the mantra so they could be at any number of bases.

Jackie Gleason's former wife made a claim to the National Enquirer Mr Gleason had seen an alien body as President Nixon was a fan and knew of his interest in UFOs. Is this story true? We don't know as Mr Gleason passed away before the story came out. It could of been said to sell papers, but the woman had plenty of money.

There are many other claims out there that are even more intriguing. And yet, we are told to just move along and not to ask questions when this subject comes up. Now, if one sees a strange craft there is no agency other than private to report it to.

Don't despair either. The truth is out there.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

The UFO Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UFO Conspiracy   The UFO Conspiracy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

There are some well thought out sites dealing with UFOs and the cover-up. Stanton Friedman is among the better ones:

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/

http://www.ufocasebook.com/

There are a lot of kooks out there and UFO Watchdog is a good site to try and sort them out. It has not been updated in a while, but it still has some good information in it:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/

Some accuse if of being anti-UFO, but I think it is one of the better pro UFO sites out there.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/

Another good research site is UFO Evidence. It gets updated sporadically, but still has some good areas to go for research.
Back to top Go down

The UFO Conspiracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Preternatural Research Society :: Thinkers and Ideas-
Jump to: