Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vacation..vacation..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

vacation..vacation.. Empty
PostSubject: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

I need one so badly. I have decided once I catch up on some stuff I am getting out of here for a while..

I need a cool breeze and a beach.. cheers

I have thought of going east.. but nahh too expensive.. I thought of going west but nahh too dry...then I thought of Miami / South Beach because my best friend lives there, and would be loads cheaper.. just need to figure it out. Anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 pm

The Miami part is warm this time of year and it is an off season (except for the Snowbirds or as we know them senior citizens). It should be cheaper for the most part as long as you take your trip before spring break where they gouge as many college students are there to spend their parents money.

You could also go to Roswell New Mexico and visit the UFO museum. I do love the west and will say New Mexico is a beautiful state to visit.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 am

Yes I love Roswell. I have been twice. I want water. I believe I am going to have to take my trip in the fall so it would still be off season down south. I know my friend would love to see me. She has been yelling at me for 8 years. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 pm

I know what you mean about wanting to be near a shore. I have never been to Florida and plan on visiting it when I see friends of mine who live down south. I plan on taking Amtrak and then saving for bus/cab fare to get me places. The winter is also a good time for me as humidity is a real killer for my lungs.

I have been to the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, now I want to see the Gulf.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 am

I lived on the Atlantic side when I was there. In Jacksonville. But the gulf is amazing. I liked the gulf shores off Texas when I visited my uncle when he lived there years ago. It was nothing compared to the Gulf side in Florida. White sandy beaches.

We should compile a list of vacation spots on here too ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 pm

That does sound good, the list of vacation spots. I also think some tips from people who have been to the places on where to go and when is the best time for deals (for us budget peoples).

I did read a book on treasure hunting and it seems there is all kinds of small caches of pirate treasure throughout the Gulf states that have never been discovered. That would make for a fun vacation!
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

Before both my grandma and my dad passed they both used to talk about finding hidden treasures on beaches or in Alaska.

I am assuming the plane of existence they are in they can now do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vacation..vacation..   vacation..vacation.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vacation..vacation..
Page 1 of 1