Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stupid computer network issues..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

stupid computer network issues.. Empty
PostSubject: stupid computer network issues..   stupid computer network issues.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 pm

so I am happily finally at lunch today..and mainly because of the fact I was using our excell sheet that keeps telling me I'm in the spreadsheet and can READ ONLY... For last 5 hours I haven't been any where near it.. so I'm rambling here about it because I have a slew of things to do in it..

I guess I am not meant to work especially hard today... stupid computers..
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: stupid computer network issues..   stupid computer network issues.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I used to hate working with the really old computers at the Census Bureau. They would always break down when trying to input data in them.

I would then try to keep busy doing other projects, but I like to finish what I start.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: stupid computer network issues..   stupid computer network issues.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

My motto has and always will be Work - then play. It makes the playing much more fun. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid computer network issues..   stupid computer network issues.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid computer network issues..
Page 1 of 1