Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Paulides Missing 411

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

David Paulides Missing 411 Empty
PostSubject: David Paulides Missing 411   David Paulides Missing 411 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 am

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9227229.htm

This is a book I really want to read has anyone read it?
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: David Paulides Missing 411   David Paulides Missing 411 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

I read a few reviews of this book on line and some claim the author fudges his data to make it look like Bigfoot did it. I have this on my wish list as well since I am interested in Bigfoot.

I did read a new book out there about true giants:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1933665491/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

It is an interesting look at sightings of creatures up to 20 foot tall. Not the usual Bigfoot, but much evidence to support these behemoths existing.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: David Paulides Missing 411   David Paulides Missing 411 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah that David guy was in the news again recently on UNKNOWNCOUNTRY.com Strieber's site.

he would do well to not say it was Bigfoot but perhaps say it is a cult or something.. that is how it reads on the website sort of more "what happened to these people." I recall Inquiring Mind of AA website discussing this in a thread but I did not give it much thought then.

I wasn't sure about it because I thought it would be more disinformation stuff.

But at least someone else has read reviews. The one's I read on Amazon just say how "true" everything is.

farao
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: David Paulides Missing 411   David Paulides Missing 411 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 pm

I usually read the bad reviews first as some might be truthful about the book or product. You have those who write bad reviews without ever having read them too. I want to know what I am going to spend my money on.

I think it is a bit misleading for the author to go on about it all being mysterious on the cover and then say it is all Bigfoot in the book. There were some good reviews which faulted the author on that one.

The True Giants one also might be of interest as there are pictures of some of the largest tracks I have seen. They took plaster casts of them as well. Many cases are in the USA as well which means we have those beasts living among us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Paulides Missing 411   David Paulides Missing 411 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Paulides Missing 411
Page 1 of 1