Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Bloggers.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Missing Bloggers..... Empty
PostSubject: Missing Bloggers.....   Missing Bloggers..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

So one of my favorite blogs I love to read apparently disappeared off the face of the internet planet.. Mr. Muertos.. my favorite keen sighted blogger is no more.. where did he go? I have no clue.. I miss his voice terribly.

Funny I almost went to "conspiracy land" thinking.. maybe the other side the "conspiracy believers" finally did a way with him due to the fact he had made so many of them angry..

Either way I did find a tribute to him by a guy named Rob. Strangely enough Rob was Muertos real name too....so the conspiracy theorist in all of us has me wondering..

rendeer

Although having him gone leaves me with a lack of support when it comes to my mass belief of all the people I think are mass producers of NUT city.

Read a recent article on David Icke.. my favorite nut of the bunch..

Apparently now his ideals have become even more so eratic..

a blogger pointed this out...

You could take Icke theory and apply it back at him: population needs to be controlled at all levels. It’s impossible to exercise control with one message in multicultural, diverse and democratic world. So every layer of the matrix has to be covered (individually if needed). So Icke covers and directs or misdirects a chunk of population who will be ingrained with his BS unlike another portion of population that are concerned with celebrity weddings or terrorism or antiwar protests or whatever else that you might think is important and wrong with this world. So he serves the same function as academics, politicians, media, etc – shape and manage your perception.He is part of the matrix and he is responsible for herding part of it who tries to question status quo. He provides answers, fills the void for a seemingly disenfranchised fringe, thus providing layer of certainty in the matrix and minimizing chaos caused by individuality.
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Missing Bloggers.....   Missing Bloggers..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Maybe Mr Muertos decided to move on and do something else. Most do leave their bloggers and post a finale telling their readers they are moving on.

It does suck to have a favorite site not be there. I like games and there are some sites which cease running (probably due to costs). Then you have to search everywhere for a game like the one you were addicted to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing Bloggers.....   Missing Bloggers..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 pm

My late father used to pay a monthly fee for those gambliing sites.. (eye roll) he had the best fun.. the other day I'm on my computer and I click on an unknown program.. it was the one he used to play on my computer..

Gee thanks pops!!! I quickly deleted it as to avoid temptation.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Missing Bloggers.....   Missing Bloggers..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 pm

I am not into gambling sites but I do like the word games and things like that. I know others who do like the gambling sites as well. I do not have money to gamble it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Bloggers.....   Missing Bloggers..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Bloggers.....
Page 1 of 1