Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

have a safe and grand weekend all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

have a safe and grand weekend all! Empty
PostSubject: have a safe and grand weekend all!   have a safe and grand weekend all! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

I tend to not be online much on the weekends and please no one take it personally. I avoid the computer and my phone like the plague. But wanted to let everyone know I'm with you in spirit and have a fun, ralaxing, safe weekend.

With the early summer Ohio has been having I have been outside and enjoying myself lately. Wine etc. =0)

So take care loves and keep up the scientific research of all things Paranormal!!!

Will be back Monday!

Tethys
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: have a safe and grand weekend all!   have a safe and grand weekend all! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 pm

We have been having really warm weather here and the weekend is going to be wet. I also get out a bit, but do love my computer.

The weekends are made for getting out of house and work. I used to hate working them in some of my jobs as I do love my weekend time off.

Take care and see you Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: have a safe and grand weekend all!   have a safe and grand weekend all! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 pm

now it is only a question of vino.. long day..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have a safe and grand weekend all!   have a safe and grand weekend all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have a safe and grand weekend all!
Page 1 of 1