Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick couple of notes!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just a quick couple of notes!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick couple of notes!!!!    Just a quick couple of notes!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

I wanted to address a couple of things since I had forgotten to earlier. I didn't want anyone to think their computers were playing tricks on them! affraid

1. All new members must allow a 7 day period before being able to send links in posts here.
I didn't want anyone mad at me later on. It helps to prevent Spam from our lovely site.

2. I have made a few updates to the site to include a section for the Preternatural Book Club study and it's books as well as any suggestions by any of you that are far more read than some others. To learn from each other and to share and engage is why we are here. So if you notice book topics from earlier were moved that is why.

thanks again for your support -without you all coming here this site would not be here.

So many blessings and good vibes to all of you!

So brave on..

your Administrator
queen
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick couple of notes!!!!    Just a quick couple of notes!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:39 pm

I figured the seven day waiting period was an anti spam measure. I should bring this up to Jeff over at the other site to see if we can do the same thing so people can post direct links again.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick couple of notes!!!!    Just a quick couple of notes!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am

I noticed on sites like "project avalon" they make you go through this whole big thing to get on. I think that is good if you have as many folks as they do but I run out of patience on that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick couple of notes!!!!    Just a quick couple of notes!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Project Avalon didn't interest me that much to go through a dog and pony show. I do like the seven day wait period, and noticed Jeff has allowed for linking.

I think since we single out spammers before they can become posters, it helps keep the system going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick couple of notes!!!!    Just a quick couple of notes!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick couple of notes!!!!
Page 1 of 1