Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION Empty
PostSubject: QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION   QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Just a few quick things. Anyone kind enough to share their writing talents on this forum is doing so to honor those of us that love the Preternatural. I am requiring all writers to make sure they back up their materials so that they do not lose any works of art that is precious in case of any online incidents! No Also copying works of others is not permitted here for those that need more understanding should refer to original rules of the forum. :!:

*As a writer myself I understand how dear your works of art can be.

:Helpful hint- if you cannot afford to copyright your own material a poor mans publishing simply consists of mailing your work of art to yourself and never opening it. And also there is Lulu.com :-)

For poetry lovers POETRY.COM has contests for poetry as well:-)

For straight up bloggers there is a section on this website where if you want to expand from this forum you may start your own blogging website!

In the mean time have fun here we all are looking forward to your short stories, lyrics to music you may have written, poetry, essays, and venting blogs!;-)

P.S. YOU MAY GET PICKED TO BE OUR CONTRIBUTING WRITER OF THE MONTH IF WE LIKE YOUR STUFF!

Many wishes to you all

Blessed Be

Your Administrator

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://preternaturalclub.forumotion.com
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION   QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Those are sensible rules to follow. I am going to have a bit of fun and will do my first story shortly. I hope people like it.
Back to top Go down
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

PostSubject: Re: QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION   QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 pm

I have been on a dry spell writing.. but at least I'm reading again.. hmm
Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION   QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm

All stories here are fictional and not based on any real persons or events unless otherwise noted. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

I figured I would add this as we want to protect ourselves from any people claiming a story is about them. I also know there will be autobiographical stories and those the author can state are about real people. Sometimes names, locations and other situations can be changed such as dialogue.

Based on a true story might be used but again dialogue and name changes might be evident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION   QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUICK RULES FOR THIS SECTION
Page 1 of 1