Preternatural Research Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum promoting scientific research to back up paranormal experiences

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..Just a quick message from founder...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tethys13
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord
Tethys13

..Just a quick message from founder... Empty
PostSubject: ..Just a quick message from founder...   ..Just a quick message from founder... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello creator of the Preternatural Club - first founded in Akron OH 2008. The Preternatural Club meetings were designed for those of us in a certain circle would be able to chat discuss and teach one another about different aspects of the Preternatural in Nature. I have known many psychic friends,new age healers and aura readers. It was a gift to me and others that were able to learn from each other and be taught about those gifts. It was my design that we all learn and teach one another about these different aspects of ourselves to enrich our lives that have been seldom normal since I have met each and every one of them. For that I am eternally thankful. On to new things we have gone. In process of starting a Preternatural Book Club as well. Yet, I have decided to add some technology to the idea of all things Preternatural.

I have created this forum as a way to chat with current members of the Preternatural Club and hopefully some new Online pals. Especially when our physical meetings have run scarce in winter months.

For years I have been into paranormal research as a way to prove or disprove something is indeed not of this planet. And if it is - then scientifically HOW THE HECK IS IT POSSIBLE??? So in my spare time as an animal volunteer and rescuer, I am also a hard pressed worker for the public and enjoy learning from you all in the near future!

Let us keep it informative and fun all.

Kelly (aka Tethys13)

welcome!!!!
bounce

Back to top Go down
Mercury
God
God
Mercury

..Just a quick message from founder... Empty
PostSubject: Hi   ..Just a quick message from founder... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello Tethys13 (Kelly)! I am excited to see you host this forum and will have fun discussing the many aspects of psychic and other preternatural phenomena (I must say I am liking preternatural much better than paranormal which connotes negative ideas).

This is hard work for you to do, and I will respect it by doing my utmost to keeping a high level of quality in my posts.

Lloyd
Back to top Go down

..Just a quick message from founder...
Page 1 of 1